New Jordans on jumpman23.com

Dub Zeros
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

not impressive at all......and y havent i seen any retro XII .....(nubucks) on there

Probably because they will call the XII nubucks a quickstrike release. Therefore they don't want to show everyone that they will release. Even though allpeople on NT know about the release.

hmmm spend 160 on flint 6 rings or spend $220 on ebay for the retro flint 13's, not a hard question, dont think to hard lol

minority in here for sure who likes the black/white polka dot ones, i don't really care if people start hating on any shoes, i'm one of those who getwhat they like and pass on shoes they don't like, whether its a popular shoe or not.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

minority in here for sure who likes the black/white polka dot ones, i don't really care if people start hating on any shoes, i'm one of those who get what they like and pass on shoes they don't like, whether its a popular shoe or not.

That is what you are supposed to do, buy what you like. I don't like the polka's though.

I just copped the black and red afj6's. I wanted the white/grey and the caro pair, but once i saw them in person it was a no go. I thought the pair ipurchased was the least attractive, but that was not the case.

Thanks, OP because I forgot they came out today, until I read this post earlier.
As far as the rest, a few of these has potential.

Originally Posted by Compton781

My wallet is just gonna collect with money after seeing all those shoes

Yeah that will save me enough money to get the raging bull pack, other V, and XII nubuck.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I like the 2.5 lows. white/cement and white/blue in particular. If I can get them at a cheap price I might buy them. Ithink the .5 line has done a much better job of BLENDING shoe designs as opposed to the 6ring/spizike/dub technique of cut and paste. I dont think any of the.5s are going to be classics down the road, but they are all decent looking shoes as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that the khaki one (i didnt see any grey ones that people keep mentioning, I am assuming they are talking about the knakis) are the only otherthings on the list. Cant really imagine actually buying them without a decent discount, but the colorway is nice and simple for a change.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by Compton781

My wallet is just gonna collect with money after seeing all those shoes

Yeah that will save me enough money to get the raging bull pack, other V, and XII nubuck.
i hope its not the pre-yellowed, patent one....
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom