New Kobe commercial featuring NT's own

DJ AM
pimp.gif

He got wheels on the low

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AM, that's embarrassing. How can you collect AF1 and Dunks and Js and shoot like that??? Looks worse than me, and that's not easy to do

If I say I'm not really feeling it, will folks just say it's because I'm not a Kobe fan?
nerd.gif

Just checking beforehand.
laugh.gif

But nah, you can't have a HORSE commercial with Kobe in it... and have him not shoot one single shot.
laugh.gif
You just... can't.

SomethingDunk:
what was DJ AM shoes?
Nike Air Yeezy. Nike made them for Kanye, and to my knowledge, they were scrapped, because Kanye was pissed that so many fakes are out therealready and the shoe hasn't even come out yet. So he was like 'Screw it, I don't want 'em to come out at all now.'

I don't know what I'm right about or wrong about in all of that, though. I know they're the Air Yeezy. If you want, you can read more in thisthread in the Nike forum: Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release InfoConfirmed for Spring of 2009

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SomethingDunk:
what was DJ AM shoes?
Nike Air Yeezy. Nike made them for Kanye, and to my knowledge, they were scrapped, because Kanye was pissed that so many fakes are out there already and the shoe hasn't even come out yet. So he was like 'Screw it, I don't want 'em to come out at all now.'

I don't know what I'm right about or wrong about in all of that, though. I know they're the Air Yeezy. If you want, you can read more in this thread in the Nike forum: Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom