New Lil Wayne Carter 3 Cover (Weird as Hell)

Check this out. I was reading an article that said this will be the new cover for the Carter 3. I love lil wayne, but if this is the legit cover... damn... :smh:
smh.gif
i16.tinypic.com/8fewvva.jpg[/img]

Heres the link to the website too

[link=[URL]http://www.down-south.com/content/view/1519/1/[/URL]]Carter 3 Album Cover[/link]

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

It's getting to the point were this is getting so big Wayne will have to address this in a rhyme and the dude on NT who made this @#%$ is gonna get mad props...
Check up on it.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
F out of here
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

^^ nah you right B....someone on here PS'd that
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

why is this still being circulated....and why is it being taken seriously?
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Ive seen 3 newbies now apologize for threads they shouldnt have made

Its just that there was a thread on this earlier today

but then again how in the hell could you belive this to be true? Id think hed come out before doin this

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Since you new, I'ma set you straight fam...

The key to NT is lurk around for a minute... see who's who and what's what.

Don't post the first thing you see on some other site, cuz 9 times outta 10 we done already seen it, talked about, dissected it and buried it.

Consider yourself learned. :D
happy.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

This bout the third time in the past few days someone asked about this fake @#%$ cover :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, and there was a whole post on how mediatakeout.com stole a PS from NT. Even heard someone saying they heard about this on the radio. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Since you new, I'ma set you straight fam...

The key to NT is lurk around for a minute... see who's who and what's what.

Don't post the first thing you see on some other site, cuz 9 times outta 10 we done already seen it, talked about, dissected it and buried it.

Consider yourself learned. :D
happy.gif
Dr. Pooh
or it might be
+ Tone+
using this s/n if I / he reached my / his daily post limit

You get the Cash Cab stoneface....

8a20hlf.jpg
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

^^^^ haha at both stonefaces

thats bull aint no way that color is for the cover...mayb the pic thou
TeamFreshPrince​
I got styles you can't copy B,it's the triple six in the mix,straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks

i heard about this on the radio too, they where talking about it on Russ Parr... i just had to laugh so hard
This space left blank intentionally.

Back
Top Bottom