New Lil Wayne Carter 3 Cover (Weird as Hell)

:smh:
smh.gif
-=Team RealTalk=-

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

"to hit my head on the ceiling from money getting is nothin',
i stand on top of my paper and might get a concussion."

Quote:
Since you new, I'ma set you straight fam...

The key to NT is lurk around for a minute... see who's who and what's what.

Don't post the first thing you see on some other site, cuz 9 times outta 10 we done already seen it, talked about, dissected it and buried it.

Consider yourself learned. :D
happy.gif

Word. I been here for a little while now and I still ain't got to post anything new yet.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Quote:
:rofl:
roll.gif
this wayne stuff is getting outta hand...do people really not like homie THAT much?

exactly.{ ive never seen so much hate on a rapper in my life. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
Even heard someone saying they heard about this on the radio.
er, I made the post cuz dudes on the radio were seriously thinking this was the cover....Talkin bout how you can see the pic of weezy and baby kissin on the Dj's website, and that now wayne was officially crossing over or coming out of the closet with this ablum cover. I'd never seen the PS either, so you're not the only one . Again, it was X 102.3 for my FL Nt'ers.

So don't be too hard on the threadstarter, cuz if he's hearing it like I'm hearing it, a lot of media sources seem to have no idea this is a PS, so props to whoever made it, lol.
Sincerely,​

Skitzo​

haha, for a moment, thought that was really it, looks like a cover for X-men or soemthin like that....lol
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

Hah yo J skitzo im in FL with the X102.3 thats pretty funny, ya my friend told me he heard it on the radio too. Thx for the advice too to all the ppl. preciate it

nicely done...

I want the money the women the fortune and fame... That means I end up burning in hell scorching from flames

my state of mind is purple

Oh yeah on russ parr they had "lil wayne" call in and talk about the cover....

Got that makeup in my duffel bag boys...
This space left blank intentionally.

:rofl:
roll.gif

i don't know what's funnier.

the fact that you believed it was true, or the how you gonna bring that in this music forum where it came from in the first place.

:lol:
laugh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Back
Top Bottom