New LS RETRO 6 clothes in the Eastbay.

Just got the new Eastbay and there is a full Jordan page with LS retro 6 clothes, Jacket, shirts,shorts. Not sure why they would feature Retro 6 clothes unlesswe were getting pleasantly surprised?

lol u gotta do a lil bit of research before u even attempt

to break some news on NT dog.

And for the 6's that drop in summer................ How many times do Me and SoleJordan have to remind you guys lol

I havent seen any colors in the fusion 6's to match these clothes. I wasnt trying to "break any news" I was bringing up a topic of discussion ona discussion forum.

Assassin man don't trip, I was thinking the same thing when I got my eastbay mag. All these cats are saying it's for the fusions, but you're rightthe colors don't match any of the fusion VI's that are dropping and it specifically says "RETRO 6" on all the different itemdescription's and not fusion 6 like it usually does when it's clothes made for fusions. No other fusion tee's or shorts or whatever actually saythe word "RETRO" on the item description, why would they do it this time. I think you're right, we might be in for a surprise.

either it is for the fusions, or for the gatorade collab.....if not, then we might get something unexpected.

Just go to the Eastbay website, go to the Jordan section and type in Retro in the search area, scroll down and you'll see. There's a couple differenthoodies and shorts. And yes "Max Orange" is one of the colors, along with what looks like a Infared/Black hoodie and then some Charcoal Gray/Blackstuff. Just take a peek, I'm sure most of ya'll will change your minds.

This is definitely for the fusions. Went to my spot on Friday and dude tried to sell me some retro VI's. I'm like "YOU SERIOUS, RETRO VI's,LET ME SEE THEM NOW" He then preceeds to bring back them damn fusions. I tried to explain to them that they weren't retro's but some fusions thatdon't even look like VI's. He had to call the manager to try and find out if I was telling the truth. Needless to say I was right then walked out.Sneaker store clerks are the most uniformed uneducated people in the retail industry
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom