New Mario {_= Taste the Difference=_}

Reminds me of something Songz would get on; even the harmonizing in the beginning.

As far as vocals, It's Mario...u know what to expect from him
pimp.gif

Mixtape gon be dope

Stretch
pimp.gif

Reminds me of something Songz would get on; even the harmonizing in the beginning.

As far as vocals, It's Mario...u know what to expect from him
pimp.gif

Mixtape gon be dope

Stretch
pimp.gif

This song has been on repeat for me all day yesterday. Mario bringing the heat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This song has been on repeat for me all day yesterday. Mario bringing the heat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mario is such an enigma, he has ALL the talent, I thought after 2004 and "Let Me Love You" he was set to really blow up

Mario is such an enigma, he has ALL the talent, I thought after 2004 and "Let Me Love You" he was set to really blow up

Originally Posted by StillIn729

The music is always there. He should be running @#+$. Or maybe his team dont really be pushin his projects like that...
grin.gif

He need to just forget the radio fanbase and put out some grown @#+$. The adult fanbase is loyal; they not jumpin around to who's hot at the moment, single hoppin, they stick to actual talent. It's a crime he aint running @#+$. I remember I was playin some of his unreleased tracks, the real R&B ones, and my older sister was like "who is that? what album is that on?"
None, cuz they're ******ed
roll.gif

When all else fails, get on your mixtape grind, kill other people's #!$#, Youtube, Ustream, til they cant deny u. And he got a mixtape coming....

With his vocals, he's gonna be around for a minute. Singles come and go; vocals dont.

The music is always there. He should be running @#+$. Or maybe his team dont really be pushin his projects like that...
grin.gif

He need to just forget the radio fanbase and put out some grown @#+$. The adult fanbase is loyal; they not jumpin around to who's hot at the moment, single hoppin, they stick to actual talent. It's a crime he aint running @#+$. I remember I was playin some of his unreleased tracks, the real R&B ones, and my older sister was like "who is that? what album is that on?"
roll.gif

When all else fails, get on your mixtape grind, kill other people's #!$#, Youtube, Ustream, til they cant deny u. And he got a mixtape coming....

With his vocals, he's gonna be around for a minute. Singles come and go; vocals dont.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters
Yep. Exactly. U know what I'm talkin about. He had his way with those 2 tracks
laugh.gif

And I'd add: Love, Do For Love, Better Man...that's the kinda stuff he should be puttin out.

He is so much more than u will ever hear on the radio from him.

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters
laugh.gif

And I'd add: Love, Do For Love, Better Man...that's the kinda stuff he should be puttin out.

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters
laugh.gif

Me and My Girl is by far my favorite Mario song is it straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I loved How Do I Breathe, I thought that had huge potential when I first head it in Sept 06 then it took a year to drop the damn thing, his record label sucks

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters
laugh.gif

Me and My Girl is by far my favorite Mario song is it straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I loved How Do I Breathe, I thought that had huge potential when I first head it in Sept 06 then it took a year to drop the damn thing, his record label sucks

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
I haven't heard this in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgot all about this

grin.gif

roll.gif

Me and My Girlfriend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ghetto Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
    Straight heaters
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
I haven't heard this in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgot all about this

Back
Top Bottom