New member, but not new to this.

Sup guys. I've been into shoes for a cool minute now. I have bought alot of pairs and gave some away. I've been trynna kick the addiction, but retros of colorways keep coming out so it's kinda hard. I keep telling myself no more than 6 pairs / year cause I don't really need this many shoes. I buy what I like, not what others like. I only buy to wear, not to restock or resell cuz I don't believe it that. Resellers need to give people a chance for those who actually would wear the pairs. I used to have couple of Jordans, but now when I look at them, they're just 'meh' to me.  Anyways, this is what I currently have:

Last edited:
Respect on the collection, loving the UnDef dunks. But I'm not to sure where you are going with this thread :rolleyes

It's in the right section bruh, those oldschool dunks are sick as hell though. 
nthat.gif

Respect on the collection, loving the UnDef dunks. But I'm not to sure where you are going with this thread :rolleyes
where else could he possibly go?? am i missing something??? :nerd: :lol: jk man but OP got a nice collection. nice og iversons and undefeated dunks.

View media item 438375
Did these drop again, or did you just put them on the same box as the obsidian og pair?

**edit never mind I just saw your post in the AM1 thread. They're the last retro.

Last edited:
Did these drop again, or did you just put them on the same box as the obsidian og pair?

**edit never mind I just saw your post in the AM1 thread. They're the last retro.
Yeah, just used a vintage box.

And 2 of those dunks were from the March Madness pack from last year.

Thanx for the comments.

Uh, it's a collection post. All collections should be posted here.

Not sure where you are going with this post.

Sick collection man, loving the Dunks and AMs

Loving what you have, and especially enjoying the fact that all of the pictures you've posted look like shoes that actually go on your feet and not just staged photos. I grab a shot of the shoe as I get them in so the stuff in my collection thread tends to look new, but just about everything will get worn into the ground once I get my hands on them.

Love the Argon lows, really want to get a better pair for myself, but I can't complain about the price I did pay for them.

Last edited:
New fool trying to call someone out. Looking like a new fool :lol:

Sick collection homie. Its been a LONG time since I've seen a collection without a pair of Air Jordans in it. RESPECT. Especially in this force fed era of sneaker collecting.

Last edited:
Thanx for the comments, all.

Yeah, trynna stop buying shoes and actually save up my money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom