New member seeking advice about 2011 Air Mag shoes

I obtained 3 pair of the Air Mags from the ebay auctions back in 2011. I have had these in climate controlled storage since that time. Only 1 of the three outer boxes was ever opened but they have never been worn or even tried on. The other 2 pair still have the security tape on the outer boxes intact and they have the original UPS sticker that was a tie in to Back To The Future (Hill Valley, CA). My questions are this: what is the value of a pair of these? Does them being factory sealed in the outer shipping box add any value? What would be the best channel to sell them in your opinion? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide

I obtained 3 pair of the Air Mags from the ebay auctions back in 2011. I have had these in climate controlled storage since that time. Only 1 of the three outer boxes was ever opened but they have never been worn or even tried on. The other 2 pair still have the security tape on the outer boxes intact and they have the original UPS sticker that was a tie in to Back To The Future (Hill Valley, CA). My questions are this: what is the value of a pair of these? Does them being factory sealed in the outer shipping box add any value? What would be the best channel to sell them in your opinion? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide
I would check spots like eBay, StockX and GOAT to get a better idea of what they’re going for or for a better idea of what to price them at. I think eBay would be a good platform to sell them on as well. GOAT and SX would really be your only other two options as far as listing them on valid platforms that will give you your best chance of selling them considering thousands of people visit all three of those platforms on a daily basis.

Other than that your only other options would be to sell to a resell shop (if they would even buy them) or list them yourself and try to sell locally. I would probably stay away from those 2 options only because 1, it’s going to be extremely hard to sell those for the price those shoes command and 2, it’s a little more risky considering people like to rob others trying to sell shoes worth a few hundred let alone a shoe worth thousands.

As far as 2 of those pairs still factory sealed, I would say yes, that would or should definitely increase the value although anybody looking to purchase would most likely want to open the box to make sure that what should be in the box is actually in there. If I was paying that much for an item I would definitely want to see said item.

Back
Top Bottom