New Memphis Sneaker Boutique: R.sole

Its called R.sole...we opened up last week..I believe we are the only store in Memphis let alone TN to get quickstrikes regular Nikes and Jordans...we also sell 10 deep, Crooks and Castle, Mishka, King Stampede, Acapulco Gold, etc.

We are located in Laurelwood across the street from the Oakcourt mall

M1dnight's here Like the sun dont rise
Team Poop​
Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1​

damn i need to get back to memphis quick!

ey you own this store? will you help a fellow memphian out while im away and hook em up w/ kicks over the phone if i gave u my credit card info and etc...

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

hit me up! jewelz355@aol.com 8)
glasses.gif

isnt there a store w/ this same name in st.louis? cause thats where my mom and dad lives and sounds familiar :nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

good to hear u open, our state (tennessee) sucks for shoes. the spots here in nash are lame
scarf by escada,boots by prada,hermes bag & rag,etc,yada yada

so hold on, can you give me all the info on the store. im new to tn and dont know my way around yet, help me out asap please!!!

I'm in Tennessee for a week. I live in FL. How far away is Johnson City from you guys? Lol I'm guessing a long @#%$ ways.
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

My name's Eric....we open everday of the week but we've been closin early because its real slow...Sun - Thurs we open from 10-6 then Fri and Sat we open from 10 - 8

the store is located near the Trust One Bank and James Davis in the corner of Laurelwood

ya'll show the store some love cus this is big for Memphis let alone TN. Peace!
Team Poop​

you gone hook a nt'er up w/ a lil discount when i swing thru?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

hey, i live in brownsville tn and its a little over an hours drive. i dint wanna put u on the spot but i was wondering if you could maybe hook it up with a discount? let me no either way. thanks

man yall need to stop being so cheap... you got any pics of the store hit me up with them and whats the stock looking like. you take phone orders

Are you working this weekend because im planning on droppin by?
Team TN
All I get is stares and mugs instead of smiles and hugs

no discounts and i will try and take some pics of the store and i should be workin this weekend not sure yet
Team Poop​

I should hit it up real soon, I go to school out there (Ridgeway) so I'll come what ya got.

hit this place up yall, i just copped the woodgrain forces from over there and im about to get sum 10 deep stuff and some more. real good store, none like it in memphis. DONT SLEEP ON IT!!

oh yea ima hit yall up this weekend...do yall have limited edition forces?

TEAMEXPOS+++DOT ORG++++++Exposin Dudes Like Playboy Does Washed Up Actresses (No Doogie)+++

most shirts are 35. most hoodies are 100 and kicks can range i guess. i bought my woodgrains for 100. they also had the new black and orange forces and they were 130.

Back
Top Bottom