New Mexico NTers?

Hoping to revive an old thread. I'm located in Albuquerque. Where's the love for NM?

still here in ABQ, going on 7 years now. HOH is awesome here, pretty much can get any new release i want.

how's the sneaker scene in the rest of NM?

Last edited:
Sucks *** in Roswell they dont get **** here haha so no one shows up at the HOH over there in ABQ or what i might have you pick me up some releases haha jk jk

Online for me or Hibbets in Thatcher, AZ which is like hr and 45 min from me. They have a Jordan account..

Online for me or Hibbets in Thatcher, AZ which is like hr and 45 min from me. They have a Jordan account..

Wow.. I didn't know they had a Jordan account. Do they get a lot or most of the releases? I was born in Safford, I've since moved but still am out that way quite often..

Let's keep the forum alive . Any New Mexican sneaker heads need an authentic check feel free to hit me up ,

Longtime stalker but first post here, going to be moving over to NM near Las Vegas after the summer so yea just slightly curious as to how the sneaker culture over at NM :smile:

Been in Albuquerque for 9 years now, decent culture here. 2 malls have plenty of options to buy all the releases, HOH in Coronado gets basically everything.

Back
Top Bottom