New MLB unis for 2010 - Throwbacks, Alternates, New styles, etc.

Via uniwatch

Astros April 10 throwback
Astros-1965-Jersey.jpg

Brewers alternate road jersey
pMLB2-6850412reg.jpg

Giants alernates
prod

pMLB2-6936090reg.jpg

Marlins are in the middle of rebranding as the Miami Marlins (All "Florida" stuff will be taken off)
pMLB2-6850455dt.jpg

Mets new home pinstripes
pMLB2-6850316dt.jpg

Rays Sunday home games
33933_rays-jersey-panel.jpg

Royals Alt hat
base_media

Twins new Road
pMLB2-6887856p275w.jpg

Twins home alternate
pMLB2-6887876reg.jpg

And other notes

-For six Thursday midday tilts, the Padres will sport the brown and mustard uniforms of 1970s or '80s vintage.
-Milwaukee Brewers are planning an assortment of retro-themed weekend promotions, complete with throwback uniforms.
-The Reds will once again host the annual Civil Rights Game, this time facing off against the Cardinals on May 15. Both teams will wear 1954 throwbacks.

Lots more information:
http://sports.espn.go.com.../100401&sportCat=mlb

And feel free to post along any pics/info you may have

Thanks for posting. For some reason the Mets uniforms make me sick, bring back the 80's style pullovers and get rid of the black in their team colors 
smh.gif

There's a ton of new patches and small tweaks in the linked article too for people who care about that stuff.

I really dig the Twins alts. And i HIGHLY agree the Mets need to do away completely with the blank outline crap that seems to have been around now for 15 years.

Nice uniforms: Twins, Florida (wait, Miami) grey, Rays alternate, Astros throwback.
Bad uniforms: Giants alternate, Mets, Brewers alternate.

Originally Posted by djaman

Nice uniforms: Twins, Florida (wait, Miami) grey, Rays alternate, Astros throwback.Giants alternate, Mets, Brewers alternate
Bad uniforms: None
I like them all   
pimp.gif

I'm sorry but the former Twins road jersey was the dill pickles and should not have been changed! I actually own one and I'm a Dodger fan in Northern California. Straight stuntin' out here.

32-27445-F.jpg

Now their #### has lost it's distinction and looks similar to the Nats.
pmlb2-5427981dt.jpg

Should've left the roads alone and changed their whites back to the old ones. They've had some great uniforms in their history.

178-1.jpg

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

im not feelin the giants alt jersey but hat is
pimp.gif

I wish they never got rid of the blk alternate fitted and uniforms they used from 2001-2003.  Those were sleek.

ERASCISM wrote:
I'm sorry but the former Twins road jersey was the dill pickles and should not have been changed! I actually own one and I'm a Dodger fan in Northern California. Straight stuntin' out here.

Originally Posted by Steve212

pimp.gif

I wish they never got rid of the blk alternate fitted and uniforms they used from 2001-2003.  Those were sleek.
co-sign

2001 Alt

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

co-sign

2001 Alt

pimp.gif

Indeed sir.  I loved the cream and copper accents.  And when they wore blk long sleeves, man, that was beauty.

Originally Posted by h3at23

ERASCISM wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have that Giants alt hat
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The KC one looks nice too, and yes those old Giants jerseys are fireeeeee

Rays alternates are nice.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
 @ some of these jerseys being missing in MLB 10 The Show.

pimp.gif

co-sign

2001 Alt

pimp.gif

Indeed sir.  I loved the cream and copper accents.  And when they wore blk long sleeves, man, that was beauty.
yeah u got it
pimp.gif

07.jpg

toine i heard from my boy that a dlc will come out with those jerseys for the show...........supposedly

I wish exposed stir-ups were a requirement in MLB. It's a crime that some awesome color schemes are not shown for certain teams (my A's are especially culpable).

Back
Top Bottom