NEW MOM AND POP SHOP I FOUND TODAY IN BROOKLYN NYC THEY SHIP

THE LINK NYC

84 GRAHAM AVE

BROOKLYN NY 11206 

718 218 6436 

THE LINK DOES SHIPPING 

CALL STORE FOR DETAILS

ALSO 100'S OF OTHER GENERAL RELEASE SHOES 

398217936.jpg

398217930.jpg

2010 PURPLE FOAMS SIZES 8.5 & 9.5 

398217935.jpg

SLIVER FOAMS SIZES 9 & 10

398217940.jpg

RETRO BLUE FOAMS CLOSE TO A FULL SIZE RUN                                                                                                            

398217941.jpg

RETRO 11 FROM 2005 I BELIEVE ONLY A SIZE 9

398217942.jpg

RETRO 8 SIZES 7.5 & 8 

398217934.jpg

RETRO 7 SIZES 7.5 & 11

398217933.jpg

RETRO 7 SIZE 11 ONLY

398217932.jpg

RETRO WOMAN'S 7  SIZE 7 

398217931.jpg

RETRO 8 SIZES 9.5 & 13

398217939.jpg

RETRO 3 FULL SIZE RUN

398217937.jpg

RETRO 11 SIZE 5.5 ONLY

398217938.jpg

RETRO 10 SIZE 11.5 

yo good lookin out bro im gonna have to call them, info on some prices? Retail? Rape prices?

Originally Posted by jusdre86

No hate but lol at the sizes

not for nothing but if a lot of people here saw full size or close to full size run for those shoes. People would be screaming fakes/unsanctioned/unauthorized shoes.

Thanks 160

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by jusdre86

No hate but lol at the sizes

not for nothing but if a lot of people here saw full size or close to full size run for those shoes. People would be screaming fakes/unsanctioned/unauthorized shoes.

Thanks 160
np

Whats the point of posting pics of shoes with no prices? No offense Im sure someone appriciates it, but if I wasted my time calling and said how much is this shoe? And they responded and said 2.5-3X retail it would be obvious why they have some still. Its pretty simple if you spent the time to post this, to give an estimate on pricing, not like I wanted to know price + tax + shipping

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Whats the point of posting pics of shoes with no prices? No offense Im sure someone appriciates it, but if I wasted my time calling and said how much is this shoe? And they responded and said 2.5-3X retail it would be obvious why they have some still. Its pretty simple if you spent the time to post this, to give an estimate on pricing, not like I wanted to know price + tax + shipping

dude 
do you know how to use a telephone 
go and call and ask the price 

you scared they going to bite your hand off for asking the prices 
laugh.gif

i mean come on 

Back
Top Bottom