New Nightmare on Elmstreet Trailer is out! Vol: New Freddy Kreuger

Robert Englund kind of made this movie/franchise. So I'm gonna hate. Probably be pretty decent I'd think tho. This Freddy is the same guy that played "Duke" the stoner-hippie that makes the half court shot in Semi-Pro for $10,000.

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
That trailer is the best one yet.

I know how NT feels about remakes, but I'm a little excited for this one. The original nightmare had me had me shook and it's great that this younger generation can enjoy some good villans (Jigsaw I'm looking at you
eyes.gif
). Honestly, my little cousin didn't even know who fredy kreuger was
tired.gif
. Any word on that new child's play though? That one will have me %$**!+!+ myself in the theatre...
nerd.gif

I cant wait I use to be scared of this movie asa little kid. Its nice to see a updated version now that im older

I like Freddy because he was funny in all those scary movies. Hope this one aint all "scare" without them punch lines. I bangs w/ Freddy NH..

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

freddy sounds lame
grin.gif
Yeah his voice isn't anywhere near as scary as the OG Robert Englund one they need to add some kind of effects, all I can think of is this dude

Watchmen%20Rorschach%20city%20is%20afraid%20of%20me.jpg

(yes I know it's the same actor starring as Freddy)

OG FRED HEADS take a hard L with this one.. son looks like an alien no doubt.. I dont see anything SCARY bout the new Fred... at least the old one you were to believed he was burned alive......  Ill still go peep just cause but I aint gettin my hopes up at all.....

I know I'm in the minority but I always thought Nightmare on Elm St. sucked

this Freddy looks like a real burn victim which is different and talks like Christian Bale's Batman

I'll peep it b/c I know my friends will wanna see it but...

Jason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freddy

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

ill probably get flamed for this but whats the name of the song playing during the dantes inferno ad?

Bill Withers--Ain't No Sunshine

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

his face isn't as scary as original freddy.

i hope that blonde chick get nekkid though
pimp.gif

Yeah I see that,, Katie Cassidy is one SERIOUS piece to fap to if youre into that sorta thing... I had to watch every epp of the new Melrose place show cause the EX would watch all the time and that girl is Nice to look at fo sho

2vn1dzt.jpg

jayuc6.jpg

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I'll go & watch it
pimp.gif

But where are the black people at?

yo i was thinkin the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame thing.

kincaid?

laugh.gif

im skeptical cuz i aint like the 1st Texas chainsaw massacre remake or the dreaded, horrible Friday 13th Remake. all produced by Micheal Bay
i know that as producer it aint really his vision and stuff he just there to provide support and $$$ but i cant shake the bad taste i got from watchin them other movies from his production company

The ending of the second trailer with the doctor about to give the shot and it's Freddy's hand
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

The ending of the second trailer with the doctor about to give the shot and it's Freddy's hand
pimp.gif
word that part was
pimp.gif

wish it wasn't in the trailer, though.  seems like the type of trailer that has all the best parts in it.

Movie is gonna be gay. I actually thought the fan made trailer was gonna be the legit movie, actually would've preferred it

Back
Top Bottom