New Nightmare on Elmstreet Trailer is out! Vol: New Freddy Kreuger

Will be watching. Why does it look like the new Freddy has no nose though?
laugh.gif

i got to see this, i loved the old ones...might as well see this one for the hell of it

Looks good.

Gotta get used to the new Freddy though.

New face, voice and I think he's even a little shorter than the OG. He got short arms too.

Katie is full of win.

NT will be all over here shortly.

Sucks for those who don't watch MP cause her outfits and her attitude is just too damn nice.

This will be watched.

remakes
eyes.gif

but if this is what horror fans have to settle for to be entertained ill be there i guess. not really expecting much tho

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

So I just witnessed the Trailer for the new Nightmare on Elmstreet with the new Freddy.. Id say is ok but no one can top Robert Englund in this.. What do you guys feel bout the upcoming remake?

When I heard the new freddy talk, it made me conclude the new version was going to be trash...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

freddy sounds lame
grin.gif

I've heard there's been a lot of heat on this already, Jackie Earle Haley has said in interviews they haven't finalized the voice yet and are still working on that in post production or whatever you wanna call it. That being said...at first I was totally against someone other then Rob Englund playing Freddy ...but my love of the NOES series and 80s slashers in general will prolly have me seeing this in the theaters.

Also forgot to add....the company NECA kind of spoiled a few things at Toy Fair 2010...giving a full look at pre burn Freddy / Freddy / Glove with their new figures. Heres the pics if anyone cares.

DSCF1382.JPG

FreddyKrueger.jpg

DSCF1381.JPG

DSCF1376.JPG

Just saw this and it's wack. Freddy voice and acting was all %@+%** up. Don't waste your time & money

Back
Top Bottom