New Nike 2008-09 NCAA hoops jerseys are out

I remember those UK unis from the 90s. Back when companies like Logo Athletic, Pro Player and Apex had Pro and College Licences.

Normally I love everything Oregon has done with basketball and football unis, but the camo...the $$+% has finally hit the fan!
sick.gif
eyes.gif

17603021_z.jpg

Why do they have a new Maryland up there if Maryland is UA this year? Is that from last year or something?

^ They still have their overstock from last year. Michigan's stuff is still up there and they're w. Adidas now.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by raw120

What's up with the checkerboard on UK's uni's
It is supposed to be a tribute to the State's rich horseracing tradition: The jockey's silks are the inspiration.

At least they're better than these:

1215253516_0203a12f47_o.jpg
Those Apex jerseys are actually better than the current uniforms.

JR5

Oregon's home jersey are sick and after seeing the whole setup I like the away ones too, its like nike is keeping just them two or three years ahead ofeverybody else.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

waiting for the navy Carolina alternate
smile.gif

I have been waiting for that just as long as the navy
Cuse gear.

If Butch Davis could have his way, the Carolina blue would totally disappear from their color palette!

Originally Posted by AJ27526

waiting for the navy Carolina alternate
smile.gif

I have been waiting for that just as long as the navy
Cuse gear.

If Butch Davis could have his way, the Carolina blue would totally disappear from their color palette!
you're telling me. I don't think i've seen him wearing carolina blue yet..haha. Roy on the other hand is the complete opposite wayfortunately

we're really getting a navy UNC alternate this year? Please tell me we are, I've been waiting too damn long for that.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

we're really getting a navy UNC alternate this year? Please tell me we are, I've been waiting too damn long for that.
yes sir. word was they were going to gauge interest on the yet to be worn navy football alts, which we will see before the seasons over, then makea decision afterwards. On a sidenote, I also know we'll be in a turn back the clock game...so add a throwback in the mix as well.

Although the Kentucky shorts are creative, overall I think the designs are uninspired. The current Syracuse uni's are such a disappointment when youconsider what they used to wear. The second version of the K-State are bland compared to the sickle style they wore in the beginning of last season. Theshrunken "M" on the U of M shorts is awful. Overall I'm just really not pleased with many of the current uni's and shorts with the exceptionof the new G-Town's, Longhorns, Missouri. For the love of God bring back the black Gator's print shorts.

Originally Posted by dro 44

The shrunken "M" on the U of M shorts is awful.
Apparently that was part of the sanctions handed down from the NCAA from the Martin scandal. Those shorts were so popular and linked to the Fab 5that they are not allowed to use a large block M again.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by raw120

What's up with the checkerboard on UK's uni's
It is supposed to be a tribute to the State's rich horseracing tradition: The jockey's silks are the inspiration.

At least they're better than these:

1215253516_0203a12f47_o.jpg
Those Apex jerseys are actually better than the current uniforms.

JR5

What the hell happened to Apex? Anyone remember when they made the Cowboys unis?
Didn't they make Karl Malone's shoes for a while too?

Back
Top Bottom