New NIKE commercial. Vol. Tiger

Joined Nov 11, 2007
I love 99% of Nike's ads, but this is just weird and unnecessary IMO.

Joined Jun 13, 2005
Big Earl has got that old school gangster voice - i thought it was kinda sick... considering all circumstances

Joined Feb 12, 2005
Nike...Very smart and extremely good at what they do. It doesn't change my perception on Tiger though. I still hope he wins.

Joined Mar 1, 2008
I didn't know this had a voice I was at a lounge with very loud music when this came on the screen I just thought it was like a "ohhh man tiger is back tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!" type commercial, but nike is on point with it I like it.

Joined Jul 4, 2004
Originally Posted by chr1scross

ESPN is running it every commercial break..
supposedly this commercial is having a very limited run (it was talked about by anderson cooper
). probably milking it for as many views as they can before it gets pulled.

i think the commercial is great. they're gonna have to transition tiger into being marketable again...i think this is a strong way to do it.

Joined Oct 13, 2000
Tiger giving an actual apology (no I'm not saying I need one) and not sleeping with every girl he meets would probably go further in making him marketable again. Until he gets over the proverbial hump an ad won't do much. Can't wait for this torunament

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now