New Nike Store/Outlet opening at the QEW and Burloak!!!

A new shopping centre is under construction at the QEW and Burloak... just noticed a giant swoosh on the store listings billboard... chances are it will be a Nike Outlet...just another reason I am happy we live in Bronte Woods :smile:
smile.gif

Why do they always have to be so friggin far?
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND

Man that is a drive & a half... this makes VMills look like next door for the Scarborough heads lol
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

it's liek the border b/w burlington and oakville. finally something close.
formerly shoeWUfreak

The mall will probably be open in the spring... a lot going up.. movie theatre, home depot, Longo's...

Wow this is getting merked on the regular.
yes it pains me to see them need this. all of their lost souls and im their jesus

DAMMIT! I thought it said 'Bur Oak'. I was getting excited cause that is the street near my house. Eh, Vaughn Mills is 15 minutes away, so I can't complain.
TEAM RAPTORS !

^^ Vmills is relatively close for me too. Not having a car sucks so i dont go, i dont even know how to take YRT or viva up there :/ hah

Quote:
^^ Vmills is relatively close for me too. Not having a car sucks so i dont go, i dont even know how to take YRT or viva up there :/ hah
TEAM RAPTORS !

good stuff. another place to check out in the future.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

lol, for a sec i thought it was bur oak as well.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

I'd assume it's an outlet since Cookstown closed and I don't think Nike would open a main retail front in that area.
formerly shoeWUfreak

canadian nike outlets aren't that hype. from time to time u'll have your unusually good finds..but everything is still relatively expensive..

take a drive down to detroit or buffalo however and find some good nike outlets

I think it's more of a Nike outlet like Niagara, since theres other store development next to it like a Power Center or something. N they haven't even started building it they just have a sign.
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

Back
Top Bottom