New NT Artist Vol. I'm Going In...

I don't really want to write a massive wall of text about this, I make music, what I, and the people in my circle feel is quality music. Admittedly, a bit different than what you're used to, we tried to make this album an actual musical experience as opposed to a collection of songs, I can only hope that ya'll enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed makingit. I know how you boys get down so I expect honesty and I sincerelyappreciate your candor. Hopefully you listen to the whole thing, hopefully you comment below whether you feel it or not, more than anything, hopefully you enjoy...

b.a.sick - book II: the scorched earth theory...

Download Link:
book_II_the_scorched_earth_theory-(DatPiff.com).zip - 85.8 Mb

A few samples...

04 - robot beach by Zodiak Kids

03 - the renaissance by Zodiak Kids

06 - honestlyif youre listenin by Zodiak Kids

http://05 - ganja musick by Zodiak Kids

Only had time to peep one right now, I'll peep the rest later.

I listened to Honestly if You're Listening, it's pretty dope man, look forward to hearing the rest.
pimp.gif

you're not bad... tend to start off slow so someone with little patience might not give you a fair listen. Not fond of the beats used tho.

I like the first two joints. Those are the two I listened to.

Sound like a cat I'd be playin when I'm vibing out or tryna study.

I like the flow and voice, though. no *%$%.

I just thank you boys for taking some time out to peep. My flow is awkward? I'll consider that a compliment coming from TIME.
laugh.gif

The rapping sounded good. those beats are repetitive and them minute long beat intros aint helping. 2 and 3 min joints aint bad.

I'd like to hear more if you worked with different (NT) producers.

Originally Posted by Zodiak Kids

I just thank you boys for taking some time out to peep. My flow is awkward? I'll consider that a compliment coming from TIME.
laugh.gif

yea its like weird... not a flow ud normally hear... u not off beat or nothin...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Zodiak Kids

laugh.gif

yea its like weird... not a flow ud normally hear... u not off beat or nothin...

Yeah, just not your type of ishh, I can definitely respect that.

Zik, we're working on that now, thanks for taking time fam.

Seymore CAKE wrote:
you're not bad... tend to start off slow so someone with little patience might not give you a fair listen.

This.

Not fond of the beats used tho.
ESP THIS.  

I'd like to hear more if you worked with different (NT) producers.
I charge $65.00 per CUSTOM lease and I am a monster. I will master your track if your acapella's are clean and professionally recorded as well within the terms of the lease.

Back
Top Bottom