Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Oh well, guess I'm done. 'Til next time I suppose. I just wanted a sticker.

It's not much, but definitely grabbed a couple stickers. :nthat:
20200430_201100.jpg

Awesome idea. 🤙

Wow, thank you all for the overwhelming support!

We blew through our initial allotment of stickers, but we will now start taking pre-orders for a new run. If you missed out, just check the item page(s) again.

We expect the new run to ship in mid-May, and will update everyone on the status of those soon. To ensure that we ship as soon as possible, please get your pre-orders in now to ensure availability.
On Monday, we'll put in an order for the next run and the quantities will then be capped.

Grabbed a few stickers and buttons. Will always try to support. I miss the support badges
I miss the support badges, too. Hopefully we can figure out a good solution to get them working on the new platform.

Next release could we get "dad hats"?

I'd legit buy 3 :lol:
That's an example of an item we could potentially get produced domestically while we're waiting for the New Era logjam to clear.

How many people would support that if the hats themselves weren't a name brand?

This is drop is missing something.
We do have plans for new NT caps, but COVID-19 derailed that.

Want to bid for a snapback
my NT fitted is too small now....need an adjustable NT hat...

but in for a pin and whatever i can do to donate.
We have previously released NT snapbacks up for auction:

tenor-3.gif

You do know you have to bend the brim yourself?

Really? You don't say! I've been doing it wrong all these years! I'm just kidding buddy. You do know there is a difference between a true flat brim and one with a made curve right? Just making sure. Here are two pics to let you get the idea.

s-l640.jpg

I5900_4170_main.jpeg

There is a difference. Solid flat brim hats don't like to curve very much. If they do, its very subtle. It's not like a MLB authentic game hat. Those brims are very soft (almost too soft). But solid flat brims are really stiff (almost a hard plastic) and yeah, it will have a slight curve but not like the hat in the pic above. It will eventually go back to almost flat over time. 👍

I have that blue Wings hat and it came curved like that.

Back
Top Bottom