New Olivia Munn pics vol. Complex Mag

I wasted 10secs
indifferent.gif

she never looked good dolled up for photoshoots...was always better before all that jazz

I seen her in person at Comic Con and she's stunning. Her freckles and her hair stand out and she's gorgeous just standing around doing nothing and just wearing regular clothes. That Complex layout really doesnt flatter her at all.

Not as good as I thought this was going to be. . .. . .weird, when you see an unattractive picture of someone you can mentally hear how annoying they can be. These pictures are pretty bad.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Not as good as I thought this was going to be. . .. . .weird, when you see an unattractive picture of someone you can mentally hear how annoying they can be. These pictures are pretty bad.

she always came off as annoying to me. wouldn't kick her out of bed, that's for sure.

I agree the photoshoot isnt up to her standards but NT is funny. you all hype up other chicks that wouldnt stand a chance next to her, yet she gets hate and disapproval towards her.. Crazy world NT is. Where the average chicks are hyped and the unique natural beauties are shunned.

different strokes for different folks. dudes need to stop taking other's peoples taste so serious. if one person doesnt like the girl you're attracted to it's not that serious. and vice versa.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

big_olivia-munn-4nfg.jpg

This is a terrible set up...

- I get messy hair set ups...but this just looks terrible.
- Awkward pose...who stands like this?
- Bathing suit is bland
- Facial expression is unappealing. She looks like she smelled something bad.

I don't get what the message/point that is going on. Is she supposed to be snow white...being in the forest with animals?

Paul Is On Tilt wrote:
I'm an Olivia Munn fan, but that was a sub-par photoshoot. Complex really dropped the ball here.
I have a tendency to be attracted to girls whose race I can't put a finger on. To me she was more attractive as a "best kept secret" of sorts. After that ******ed-!@% "bing-a-thon," she seems over-exposed. I like the toned-down Munn who gives her geek-fans chubbies, not the eye-candy wannabe.

these really are bad pics.

she lokked hotter in the maxim pics that came out a few months back

yo since when did she know about video games and such?
laugh.gif
I never heard her talk about them like she knew anything... could be wrong though

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

yo since when did she know about video games and such?
laugh.gif
I never heard her talk about them like she knew anything... could be wrong though
wasn't she a host on a video game show?

anywho...i see they catoring to da vore sect.

Back
Top Bottom