NEW ORLEANS HORNETS SEASON THREAD VOL. YAY DEMOCRACY!

Congratulations to the New Orleans Hornets for getting past their first test..I had my doubts with the Dallas series b/c of the inexperience factor, but CP3and West nipped it in the bud as I had hoped.. But, the road just gets tougher.. Spurs are no joke, and were my pick to go to the finals. I hope the Hornetscan prove me wrong..
Mannnn.. The Hornets are actually past the first round again.. It feels good.. But, the conference finals has never been sniffed..

Congratulations to Byron Scott for the COY honors..
smokin.gif

p1_byronscott.jpg

laugh.gif
I was looking for this thread a looooong time ago.

How is Mo Pete doing for you guys?
Second, congrats to Byron on COY

Ill be rooting for this team for the rest of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

laugh.gif
I was looking for this thread a looooong time ago.

How is Mo Pete doing for you guys?
Second, congrats to Byron on COY

Ill be rooting for this team for the rest of the playoffs.

Mo Pete is doing alright..His minutes has dropped off a bit due to the emergence of Julian and Jannero... Nothing more to expect from him than anoccasional 3 and good D anyways.. I wouldn't mind ya'll sending over Anthony Parker though... Now Jannero on the other hand has been AMAZING... Bullswe thank you.. I would of never expected this from Pargo.. As much as I was looking to add someone else to bolster the bench, Jannero was sitting rightthere.. That's our ace right there.. And I do believe that the Hornets must now be taken serious..
But, the Spurs!! .
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom