New Osama Bin Laden Message (Warning To USA)

devildog1776

Banned
Joined Jun 2, 2008
C'mon son... Whosoever believe bin Laden still dropping "mixtapes" needs a wake up call...

devildog1776

Banned
Joined Jun 2, 2008
C'mon son... Whosoever believe bin Laden still dropping "mixtapes" needs a wake up call...

Joined Dec 31, 2009
Originally Posted by devildog1776

a wake up call? 
 u make it sound like you were at dudes funeral. 

Joined Jul 11, 2006
Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by devildog1776

a wake up call? 
 u make it sound like you were at dudes funeral. 
I think what he's trying to say is at this point whenever you see/hear this *@@% you should just think "woof tickets"

Joined Nov 19, 2000

thats why my in my original post i put my opinion i said " I'm not sure it is him"
You should really proof read what you type before you hit the post button. Looks like a damn ****** typed that

Joined Dec 31, 2009
Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

thats why my in my original post i put my opinion i said " I'm not sure it is him"
You should really proof read what you type before you hit the post button. Looks like a damn ****** typed that

i'm dead tired at work. you are right lol.

Joined Feb 25, 2008
who cares if u gonna blow something up do it stop talking about it im really getting tired of all this

Joined Jul 22, 2004
Wow.....that was one hell of a title misread....thought it said new Obama message (Warning To USA).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now