New Osama Bin Laden Message (Warning To USA)

eyes.gif

C'mon son... Whosoever believe bin Laden still dropping "mixtapes" needs a wake up call...

C'mon son... Whosoever believe bin Laden still dropping "mixtapes" needs a wake up call...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

a wake up call? 
eyes.gif
 u make it sound like you were at dudes funeral. 

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by devildog1776

a wake up call? 
eyes.gif
 u make it sound like you were at dudes funeral. 
I think what he's trying to say is at this point whenever you see/hear this *@@% you should just think "woof tickets"

thats why my in my original post i put my opinion i said " I'm not sure it is him"
You should really proof read what you type before you hit the post button. Looks like a damn ****** typed that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

thats why my in my original post i put my opinion i said " I'm not sure it is him"
You should really proof read what you type before you hit the post button. Looks like a damn ****** typed that
laugh.gif

i'm dead tired at work. you are right lol.

who cares if u gonna blow something up do it stop talking about it im really getting tired of all this

Wow.....that was one hell of a title misread....thought it said new Obama message (Warning To USA).

Back
Top Bottom