New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
need to get an RD on these... i'm thinking sometime in feb/march by the pic that was posted on IG of all the stuff coming out

Have the purple 1's and flightposites so these will be most welcomed into the mix!

The contrast along with the icey bottoms are just crazy!

I wonder how the purple will be, seems to be a bit brighter than the eggplants. If any1 has both already please show a comparison. Thanks

I seriously doubt it, March or April seems more likely. If they drop at the end of January that means there will be 3 Foams dropping in a 3 weeks period, not including the Barkley Foams.
which other 2 foams?  the white camo and dark camo?

Yo I'm not a foamposite guy but these are officially on the radar. Might not be able to sneak these into the 2013 sneaker budget but that colorway is crazy!!!

Talk about if it ain't broke don't fix it geez Nike Penny getting more new kicks then any player PLAYING in the NBA. I love Penny as much as the next basketball fan but man are they gonna be releasing foams in infants next?!

the penny line is one of the best ever made IMO they more exclusive than Jordans. Not a lot of re retroes and retroes. They still havent done the penny IV suns colorway and they havent retroed any of the pennys except for the orlando 1s if im mistaken someone please chime in.

Talk about if it ain't broke don't fix it geez Nike Penny getting more new kicks then any player PLAYING in the NBA. I love Penny as much as the next basketball fan but man are they gonna be releasing foams in infants next?!
Because Penny is from  an era that revolutionized sneakers. Not that Bull crap they release now a days.

Back
Top Bottom