New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Flightposite I Retros didnt not get the colors that should have dropped... I mean, they didnt retro ANY white based flightposite Is... NONE :x

That was a complete disgrace too, because I expected at least the white/navy colorway to return.

I'm glad Nike is giving my favorite basketball team some love with these Foams. Depending on my financial situation, I might cop them.

Honestly, while they look good, I'm not overly-excited about them. Instead of getting all these Foamposite One and Pro colorways, can we PLEASE get Nike to retro the Flightposite IIIs?

Last edited:
think ill be passing
Nice color but no thank you.
Great !  More for us 
roll.gif
 what I mean is more people don't like em more chances of us copping them. I just want one.

foamposites where fire because they used to be rare. know we have almost 10 pairs in a year range
that was NEVER da reason foamposites were dope, they were popular cuz as much as they cost, they were durable as hell.

this is why i didn't buy 2010 royals, my 2007's are bulletproof and if only seldom rock you're foams, they're basically immortal and indestructible.

This. Before, you really only needed one pair of foams, forreal. No sense in buying 3-4 pairs of foams like they do now. That being said, these be fire right here.

Flightposite I Retros didnt not get the colors that should have dropped... I mean, they didnt retro ANY white based flightposite Is... NONE :x
nike played it too safe with those, sans da HOH colorways, they only retroed ALL da OG colorways. great but instead of juicing da foamposites

they could've evened out da foamposite family love with a couple of flightposite I releases.

na' mean?

well, they didnt release ALL DA OG colorways.

none of the TB colorways dropped.
Navy/White sole FTL exclusive never came back
White/Navy didnt either.

so so sad because fp1 == foamposite 1 in my eyes.

the HoH colors were nice too... now there are more HoH locations so they could be more for everyone.

nike played it too safe with those, sans da HOH colorways, they only retroed ALL da OG colorways. great but instead of juicing da foamposites

they could've evened out da foamposite family love with a couple of flightposite I releases.

na' mean?

well, they didnt release ALL DA OG colorways.

none of the TB colorways dropped.
Navy/White sole FTL exclusive never came back
White/Navy didnt either.

so so sad because fp1 == foamposite 1 in my eyes.

the HoH colors were nice too... now there are more HoH locations so they could be more for everyone.

I meant da OG launch colorways but other then that you 100% right.

Dese right here dese right here

Thank u Nike. Been a long time coming for some Phx foams

Still wish they wud a dropped the Olympic gold medals tho

First Penny Foams I've been interested in since 07 Royals. Need to see in person though

No thanks nike. Can we get a white based foam please?
Maybe a retro of the caro blue foam pros or something new?:smh:

If the hype is going to be crazy behind em, easy pass. I'd rather go back on some 09 Eggplants for the same price.

:lol: if? where you been since all the past foam releases? between wale and hypebeasts EVERY foam is hyped.

Back
Top Bottom