New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dudes still rock jerseys ?
Throwback Jerseys are DOPE. Everyone wears tank tops now in the summer, what's the differece between a tank top and a legit throwback jersey? Jersey's are timeless. They're fashionable enough for Givenchy - if you know who that is, lol. the only differece is people wear them fitted and not 50 times too big like back in 2000...

With some nice black jeans or Shorts...Old spice Swaggggger

Champion joint with the Logo Athletic hat.

even on the ladies, sexy...

Call me what you want. Broke and a hype is what i aint through. I get every foam and im always first in line sucka. Lol. Cats like u didnt get em but want em and talkin B.S. like a chick. I got more kicks than you and your grandma. Real sneakerheads camp for they kicks! Miss me with all that loud talkin.
... u corny. sound like a middle school kid 

Last edited:
Gonna look dope with throwback Suns jersey in the summer, swag.

dudes still rock jerseys ?

not sure if srs.

anyway, if i had to choose between these and cloak penny 5s, i think i'd be going with the cloaks. and this coming from a "foamhead." eggplants >> these imo. i will cop both tho. also, fighter jets >> these imo.

eggplants match my ravens jerseys pretty much perfectly so i'm not too sure what i will do with these. will cop and sort out later tho. that's usually my m.o.

Last edited:
i rock the same jersey every sunday during the football season
happy.gif
the DVM? Ray Lewis 52 joint?

I collect Jerseys, I have for years...I wear Jerseys every sunday for football as well, wear my yankees Jerseys to games and the bars to watch them. I wear my basketball jerseys in the summer and to the gym becuase they're tank top.

Crazy to me that people think Jerseys are "unrockable"

And as for the Foams, these are definatly more limited than the fighters. If HOH 34 is only getting around 300 pairs that's not many...Everyone is thristy for foams, I can't believe these are selling early release for $400-600. Everyone assumed the fighters were gonna be crazy limited and look what happened with those. I'm gonna be running all over NYC on Sat. I'm copping a few for my boys as well...I feel like people want these more than the foams becuase of they "less crazy" colorway. People went nuts for the Foams once they saw them in person or on feet...

Call me what you want. Broke and a hype is what i aint through. I get every foam and im always first in line sucka. Lol. Cats like u didnt get em but want em and talkin B.S. like a chick. I got more kicks than you and your grandma. Real sneakerheads camp for they kicks! Miss me with all that loud talkin.
Time is money and if you have time to camp in line 48 hours before the release for some GR foams then your time is long and your money is short. "real sneakerheads" don't have to camp for their kicks. wtf is a "real sneakerhead" anyway...If u know your **** and have common sense, some doe in your pocket and some good dudes on NT to have your back you'll never need to camp again...My pair is already secured, ur talking about "miss me"...everyone will while your waiting in line, lol.

Just more NT ********!

not sure if srs.

anyway, if i had to choose between these and cloak penny 5s, i think i'd be going with the cloaks. and this coming from a "foamhead." eggplants >> these imo. i will cop both tho. also, fighter jets >> these imo.

eggplants match my ravens jerseys pretty much perfectly so i'm not too sure what i will do with these. will cop and sort out later tho. that's usually my m.o.
thats my dilemma. 
mean.gif

I'm just sitting here constantly refreshing the Nike Santa Monica Twitter page lol send the tweet already!! 
tongue.gif

damn you camp overnight while i sleep in till 7:50, wake up get my pair off ndc and go back to bed

I can still help out nters w/ a few more RSVP's for these foams FOR FREE. Inbox me details (name,sz,nike location).

on a side note, im passing on these. Saving some $ for the NYK foams. Since the release date has been changed, I gotta be sure to have that cash in hand.

Plus my eggplant foams take care of me, dont need these.

Last edited by a moderator:

O. rly.

Aight, let's see your amazing Foam collection - post it up, my dude.

Go ahead and shut all your detractors up.

Time is money and if you have time to camp in line 48 hours before the release for some GR foams then your time is long and your money is short. "real sneakerheads" don't have to camp for their kicks. wtf is a "real sneakerhead" anyway...If u know your **** and have common sense, some doe in your pocket and some good dudes on NT to have your back you'll never need to camp again...My pair is already secured, ur talking about "miss me"...everyone will while your waiting in line, lol.

Just more NT ********!

Basically.

on a side note, im passing on these. Saving some $ for the NYK foams. Since the release date has been changed, I gotta be sure to have that cash in hand.

Plus my eggplant foams take care of me, dont need these.
Wait, the NYK foams are confirmed?

I assumed it was only certain foams that brought the beast out in Cali, but apparently not. Good luck hope you cop with ease
Right on! Yeah Cali and Florida sneakerheads get ACTIVE every release! Thats why they do tickets if you ask me. So if you really want em u got camp or get taxed! All dem suckas talkin on the side wish they had em.

DMV/NY is pretty much foam capital, not saying other locations don't go hard for foams but it's different around these parts.

With that said, it's rare to see anybody in those areas camping out 48hrs in advance for a foam release unless we talkin about the Galaxys.

Tickets are given out to control the madness & camping out for all big releases, not just foams.

If you know how to use your computer skills or have a good connect, there is no reason you have to worry about camping or getting taxed.

If you enjoy camping, more power to you, but some of us have other obligations to attend too instead of posting up at local HOH with a beach chair or milk crate 48 hrs in advance.

To each his own, get it how you live fam.

every damn foam release people gotta argue who started the foam movement. LOL

Word. But, the funny thing is, this is a two-party debate. The candidates are NYC and DMV. Folks can bicker about that, but the one thing cats from both of those areas can agree on is that Cali doesn't have a seat at the table. Sorry, Ralph Nader, there's no podium for you. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom