NEW PICK UP

I know theres a TV thread around here, but I'm jus so happy to be in the HD club I had to share.

smokin.gif
very nice pick-up

nice collection as well but I don't like the fact that it's right there next to the tv. that's just me though it would be distracting me

how's the glare on that thing though? cause you have that big ++* window right there.

that was the only problem with the Touch of color for me. i just can't do all that gloss because i have too many windows in my TV room.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
how's the glare on that thing though? cause you have that big ++* window right there.

that was the only problem with the Touch of color for me. i just can't do all that gloss because i have too many windows in my TV room.

No glare FTW. I love sunlight and I stay with my shades open sun up to sun down. TOC has a couple different options when it comes to your screen. I have a semigloss.... I think
grin.gif
. The black around the actual screen has glares but itdoesnt bother me at all.

nice pick up..but be careful with that samsung..give it proper burn in time and for the first month don't leave it on a channel that has a news"ticker"..i had a samsung and had nothin' but problems with..guy at best buy said it was because i left it on too much and didnt let it"break in"..exchanged it for an LG 50" plasma and couldnt be happier..peace

nice pick up, i got 46 sony & i love it. only thing is missing is the Blu-Ray surround sound, its too expensive so imma wait till the prices drop. Dontforget the HD channels>
pimp.gif

casekicks wrote:
nice pick up..but be careful with that samsung..give it proper burn in time and for the first month don't leave it on a channel that has a news "ticker"..i had a samsung and had nothin' but problems with..guy at best buy said it was because i left it on too much and didnt let it "break in"..exchanged it for an LG 50" plasma and couldnt be happier..peace
LIES...... Samsung > LG, all my buddys have Sammies, no problems. One of them even goes ham on Halo 3 all day..........

(reaches for remote and turns off tv)

^^ my buddy had a Samsung and had to return it for a SONY ....Samsung are nice, but some are buggy..u just gotta watch out ..

i also have a 46inch TOC.... the sound was cutting out because comcast hd box and the t.v wasnt connecting well through the HDMI... i called samsung they sentme a jump drive.. i downloaded the upgrade now its all good....

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

I approve, but that thing should be on a wall.

laugh.gif
Apartment.

Do you guys think the stands with the pole on the back to hold the TV up is cheesy? I was hoping to get this as my next pick up....

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

I approve, but that thing should be on a wall.

laugh.gif
Apartment.

Do you guys think the stands with the pole on the back to hold the TV up is cheesy? I was hoping to get this as my next pick up....
looks ugly

Back
Top Bottom