NEW PICS: AIR JORDAN 2 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

Yeah really. These are for CHARITY. NOT the general JB consumer. Stop ripping a design from a kid who is going to die. Most of you complaining could not design something half as good. Go and **%$ your ugly-@#%$ spizikes, Cowards.

they aint too bad...i kinda like them, i would honestly pick those up, theyre different
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Quote:
And they are still better than the peapod 8's and the KC spizikes. Give shorty a job.

^^ for sure
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

Quote:
Stop ripping a design from a kid who is going to die.
:wow:
eek.gif
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

hey are they going to come out in kids sizes?? I really need some ii's AND THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!
I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me." (MJ)

Hey guy if you can not say nothing nice do not say anything at all. Thanks for information charity starts at home. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

I'd buy these. Not bad at all...and don't forget...it's a tax write-off. I think.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

I think those are pretty sweet. And considering it's for charity, that makes it all the better. I also like the fact the patients got to design the shoes. I'd rock those proudly.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

good think for chairty but other than that smh
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

It's for a great cause. I would definately cop.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

how do you go about getting these i thought about it and im going to try to cop them but were will they go on sale at
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

@#%$ is that? that is a ugly @#%$ color. im pretty sure young kids who know nothing will think they are "dope" smh
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Back
Top Bottom