New Pics of Air Jordan 8 Retro LS - White/Anthracite-Dark Orange

PLAYOFFS!!! these are
grin.gif

Isn't Anthracite just a bright black? Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

laugh.gif
. I think Nike's use of Anthracite is more of a dark charcoal, and not a black.Not that it matters:

Not in my store=no discount=not copping

looks like JB has been studying a pair of fakes, lately all the colorways have been mad crazy. I guess they see more people buying fakes than the real deal. Ithink that's why the colors have been outrageous looking for awhile because they want them to appeal to everyone who buys fakes.

seen them in person, they are navy, people are saying they are black,,i could of swear the suede is navy,,they ok, but nothing crazy, the leather is a nicetouch..that about it tho,,they look to similar to the orange blaze stealths that dropped last month which i copped and don't like anymore cuz of the cheapleather they used...waiting for the playoffs...skip these

According to SneakerNews there discussing rereleasing these next year. Here’s a pic if you don’t remember. I never had these, I have a friend that has been on a hunt for years in a size 13.5.
1620840860726.jpeg

These are the Say no to fakes 8s. There was a shirt released by Jordan Brand which matched these that had that motto written on the front . When they released the color choices of baby blue and orange accents was such a strange combination along with the other colors white and anthracite. They also had a textured leather unlike any other release which kind of made them look preworn. Most people who didn’t know about them thought they were canal street bootlegs.
Wore these and the shirt to death up in DC/PG area from 2008-2010. Retail price was $150.00, $10.00 LS markup from General release which was $140.00.

Back
Top Bottom