New Pics of the Air Yeezy

I couldn't find the original thread on these but for those interested, here you go:

"Originally scheduled to launch in March but now the debut date will push back to this Fall. All fans have to wait for half year from now to get thissuperior model. Made of premium leather and textured materials on the uppers, patent leather straps, velvet mudguard, transparent lacelock on the tongues andglow in the dark out sole. You won't expect to see Air Yeezy in a cheap price tag, as a high tier Nike Sportswear release, the price tag would likely reachUS$200 at retail. Please get all images of three colorways after the jump."

from kix-files

nsw-air-yeezy-2.jpg

nsw-air-yeezy-3.jpg

nsw-air-yeezy-4.jpg

I don't think I'd wear any of them but the tan pair is the best looking, imo.

i could actually see myself wearing the blk pair but i highly doubt i'll feel like dealing with the hassle it's gonna take to get them

Originally Posted by piluchavez

I couldn't find the original thread on these but for those interested, here you go:
You couldn't find it because you looked are in the wrong forum.

wrong forum.....

but dudes are beasting just because they have Kanye's name on it. If Kanye had no afiliation with these no one would want anything to do with em..

these are trash.

If I don't get my free pairs soon then I just won't have these kicks. SMH they should have used the design he had for the mids but everybody said theylook like Jordan IIIs

Back
Top Bottom