New pics of upcoming Nike Dunk High SB "Brut's"

i hope this will be a easy cop i love green and these do remind me of the hulks an sb ill never have that I been wanting for so long...so ill settle for the hulks less popular and talented brother The Bruts :b
tongue.gif
but seriously i really want these but i will pay between retail and 130 anything over that im passing
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

I picked these up the other day from a shop I just found out about. these are my 1st pair of SB dunks & they might be one of the most comfortable
pair of shoes that I have ever tried on. Suede is soft and the greens look good together. I might have to check out some more SB hi's in the near future.

They would be so hot if it wasn't for the dumb double Swoosh.

If they are readily available, I will probably get them. Not a shoe I'll go out of my way for.

when i first saw em....i thought SB was going to start "redoing" old Sb colorways....i thought it was a hulk 2....i went and sold my hulk for 450......o well tho........i like these and i think ill get

Axe SB Dunks comin soon :rofl:
roll.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

not bad

ill think about them if i see them in person
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Based on my love of green based shoes, I might go out and buy these.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

i love these. might be the first pair of sb's that i purchase.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta Nike box where my heart used to be.

Yea, these remind me of the Frankenstein Air Forces Ones I got last year. I think I wore those like twice.
I think I might get these, but I predict I'll probably wear these as often as I wore the franks which isnt sayin much. I like them thou.

These are good as copped. Need some green to go with my cap collection
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom