New pics of upcoming Nike Dunk High SB "Brut's"

I'm diggin' these too,gotta hit my spot up this week.Shonuf.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

i picked these up already. i think they are awesome. colorway is great and they seem to be nice quality. the whole gentlemens pack thing is kinda lame, but i love this shoe.

What did all of yous pay for them?? im about to buy for 100...I know thats too much as is cause its not retail but is it a good price??? I can wait if other spots will get um for retail.
R.M.S.

what are you talking about the retail is $100
WANTED****
ANY DUNK HIGH SZ 11 PLEASE PM ME*****

AIM** bliz562cs**

i like the peacocks better
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

to all who are buying them online or without trying them on..... they fit a half size smaller that usual in my opinion.

I payed 100 from PYS.com
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

^^^ $100 is not retail. Dunk SB's retail at $80 but they are never actually sold for that.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I'll wait for the Massengill collabo with the bloody insole
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

I scooped them from my local spot for retail, i like them a lot very nice color way with a smooth silver swoosh.

imma sucker for suede so this is a must cop, $85 is alright.. good lookin NYCretroHQ for the link

6cnf0no.jpg
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

i know these are based off a deodorant....

but damn they stink. har har har. (sorry i had to say it) :smile:
smile.gif
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

Any got pics of them with the green laces on? Mine are in the mail right now just wanna see what they look like so if its ugly i dont have to go threw the trouble of relacing them.
R.M.S.

Back
Top Bottom