NEW PICS of whips on the street!! **The DUBAI edition: Pt.1 of 4**

This right here is a classic....the first car that got me turned on to what Dubai was doin...

5956397873127275.JPG

4237881689156545.JPG

Stare as long as you like, it's not a Photoshop job. That is the 617-hp McLaren SLR motor shoehorned into the bay and sticking through the hood of a Mercedes SLK. If the forum posts are true, the owner appears to be a Mid-Eastern rally champion named Mohamed Bin Sulayem. The story goes that Sulayem performed this transplant because his other supercars weren't suitable in the traffic-clogged streets of Dubai. He liked the comfort and ride of the SLK, but felt it was a little weak on power. Needless to say, he's alleviated the SLK's shortcomings and then some.

it wouldnt even be exciting to see one

id much rather own one on the east coast where biddies will still go
embarassed.gif

it wouldnt even be exciting to see one

id much rather own one on the east coast where biddies will still go
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

No surprise it's you bashing a Japanese legend. Clueless boy.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

img1261dk0.jpg

/thread

how when its weakest car in the thread? The Ferrari Maranello though is sick. Always loved that car, had a model when i was younger.

No surprise it's you bashing a Japanese legend. Clueless boy.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

This right here is a classic....the first car that got me turned on to what Dubai was doin...

5956397873127275.JPG

4237881689156545.JPG

Stare as long as you like, it's not a Photoshop job. That is the 617-hp McLaren SLR motor shoehorned into the bay and sticking through the hood of a Mercedes SLK. If the forum posts are true, the owner appears to be a Mid-Eastern rally champion named Mohamed Bin Sulayem. The story goes that Sulayem performed this transplant because his other supercars weren't suitable in the traffic-clogged streets of Dubai. He liked the comfort and ride of the SLK, but felt it was a little weak on power. Needless to say, he's alleviated the SLK's shortcomings and then some.

The owner of the said SLK

http://
mohd-bin-sulayem.jpg

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

5956397873127275.JPG

4237881689156545.JPG

The owner of the said SLK

http://
mohd-bin-sulayem.jpg

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my god those orange/black cars are ugly as %@%%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean as long as he likes em it's whatever, he's obviously living the life but damn.....dude is dying for attention or something, making his own logo and trademark color scheme. dude, you're not a sports team, relax.
Actually RRR is a car club for for shk Rashid Ben Humid Al Nuaimi and his friends. This dude Rashid does have his own Rally Team called RRR Rally Team.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my god those orange/black cars are ugly as %@%%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean as long as he likes em it's whatever, he's obviously living the life but damn.....dude is dying for attention or something, making his own logo and trademark color scheme. dude, you're not a sports team, relax.
Actually RRR is a car club for for shk Rashid Ben Humid Al Nuaimi and his friends. This dude Rashid does have his own Rally Team called RRR Rally Team.

Back
Top Bottom