New Predators Movie Trailer 03/18

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
got a good director but aint this movie in 3D
Of course, before the end of the presentation, Rodriguez was askedwhether the movie was being geared for 3D, because obviously, everyother movie being made is being tailored that way. He mused on his ownexperiences with 3D on Spy Games 3D from before 3D was considered"cool"--he even had to pay for the glasses out of his own pocket!-- buthe said that Predators is not being planned for 3D nor will it beconverted, because he doesn’t think it looks as good as actuallyfilming using the 3D cameras.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

7pre.jpg

6sfmep.jpg

PREDATORS7.jpg

PREDATORS4.jpg

concept01.jpg

Looks dope.

If ya'll wondering why Eric Foreman is in this it's because he plays a serial killer.

Crazy! I'm so excited! Been a hugh fan of Predator and they brought back the handheld minigun! Havent seen that used since T2 in 1991!

Can't wait to see this.

I thought the first two AVPs were pretty sick, especially the second one when they finally bring in Weyland-Yutani at the end. My true Alien heads know what's up with that.

The way they are bringing the stories full circle is dope and this one looks like it's part of that same storyline.
pimp.gif

Yeah what was that scene about at the end of AvP2 cause I was lost when they had the predator's gun

Back
Top Bottom