**New R&B** ..... DMV - Two New Tracks ..... *New R&B**

DMV - Be Mine - Produced by Buddy
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6070365514f53d8d/

DMV - Random Love (Snippet) - Produced by Andre P. Noir
http://www.zshare.net/audio/60703652e274d45f/

What up NT...

I been AWOL for a min
laugh.gif
, but I'm here to post a new joint, along with a snippet of another. For those who don't know... I'm a 20 year oldsinger/songwriter from Richmond, VA. I live in Hollywood right now, and I've been writing for a lot of artists. Right now I'm working with SleepyBrown, and several others who won't be mentioned until I get that paperwork signed, along with the check lol.

Anyway, Be Mine is a record I just did recently did with my production team the "Sushi Club". I wrote and arranged it and did the vocals.

Random Love is another joint I just did for one of NT's favorite R&B singers. But this is just a snippet in case he decides to use it for his upcomingproject. We will see....

Anyway, I hope yall like it. R&B lovers... I'm tryna hold yall down. As usual, thanks NT for all the support.

DMV

^please do. I love to hear any feedback or questions By the way I should probably mention these are like first rough mixes of each track.

Good %!*%, man. All that grinding finally payin' off for you.

If you ever wanna collab on some Pop type stuff, I'm all for it.

I'll pm you secrets when I get to a computer. Either that or drop me your email...cause I'm on my phone right now. Wes dizzy! What up kid? I'mlooking forward to it. Are you on twitter? Nemesis... You already know. If you get any ideas for a pop record you wanna shop, get at me and I'm on it.I'm working on a project for Lisa Tucker right now (from American idol. Ne-yo signed her). She wants jordin sparks/rihanna records. Ryan tedder halo,battlefield, forever to bleed (unreleased beyonce joint) type $%%%. If you got anything like that...

Your a very quality song writer and the vocal arrangement is superb. You will have no problem making it as a top song writer.

So... what are your thoughts on this whole Chris Brown ordeal??
laugh.gif

Really feeling the arrangement on "Random Love" joint!! especially the verse(s)

Sleepy Brown album, that's a good look!

^
eek.gif
wow I can't believe someone remembers that LOL. First song I ever did on this bull $*@+ computer mic and I was 15 or 16. Thanks man

Zsong, you know I was waitin for you to get in here
laugh.gif
. What is your email? You on twitter?

And as far as Chris Breezy, I have nothing good to say about him. And not even really because of what happened. It was terrible but people do make mistakes.But I don't like him for the fact that he could care less and he isn't sorry about it at all. This N is off jet skiing and going to playoff games andmaking YouTube videos dissin all his "haters" and promoting his new album. It's downright disgusting. We ain't claimin that N no more in VAlol

Back
Top Bottom