***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Tron Court Victories have arrived. We have full size run available. If anyone needs a pair hit me up and let me know ASAP we do phone orders and take paypal. Retail is $155 + Shipping

Tron Court Victories have arrived. We have full size run available. If anyone needs a pair hit me up and let me know ASAP we do phone orders and take paypal. Retail is $155 + Shipping

Found a couple of cool tops that would've gone really well with the TZs, unfortunately all sz XL have sold out (JJB Sports)

Any of you guys in the US seen these or know where I could get them?

pump-retro-2.jpg

Found a couple of cool tops that would've gone really well with the TZs, unfortunately all sz XL have sold out (JJB Sports)

Any of you guys in the US seen these or know where I could get them?

pump-retro-2.jpg

Recently got a pair of DMX 6s (second style) and Icon 10s...need to post pics

Recently got a pair of DMX 6s (second style) and Icon 10s...need to post pics

Did anyone manage to get the Cotton Mouth Pump AXT's off of the Bodega site tonight?

I set my alarm to midnight, because I haven’t slept that much between working Thursday night and Friday morning, but I’m on the west coast and should of set it to 9:00 PM PST.
tired.gif

So bummed out. Went to eBay and the only pair up in my size at the moment are $300 (before shipping AND don't offer shipping to Canada).
frown.gif

Did anyone manage to get the Cotton Mouth Pump AXT's off of the Bodega site tonight?

I set my alarm to midnight, because I haven’t slept that much between working Thursday night and Friday morning, but I’m on the west coast and should of set it to 9:00 PM PST.
tired.gif

So bummed out. Went to eBay and the only pair up in my size at the moment are $300 (before shipping AND don't offer shipping to Canada).
frown.gif

Wow. I saw the Hanon Omni Zone's go up on their website live @ 3:00 AM PST (10:00 AM GMT) and they went live with the size US 13's already sold out...

Missed out on the Cotton Mouth's. Now these. SMH, the cheapest pair of the Hanon's in my size on eBay is like $500 USD. I give up.

If you're a US 8 or 11, those are the only two sizes up as I'm posting this. I don't want to buy one and take the risk of not being able to find a size 13 to trade with. I have no intentions of reselling.

EDIT: All gone.

Wow. I saw the Hanon Omni Zone's go up on their website live @ 3:00 AM PST (10:00 AM GMT) and they went live with the size US 13's already sold out...

Missed out on the Cotton Mouth's. Now these. SMH, the cheapest pair of the Hanon's in my size on eBay is like $500 USD. I give up.

If you're a US 8 or 11, those are the only two sizes up as I'm posting this. I don't want to buy one and take the risk of not being able to find a size 13 to trade with. I have no intentions of reselling.

EDIT: All gone.

^ By the time I got home from work and saw your post, hours had already past and UNDFTD no longer had the Omni Zone's on their site. I actually had no idea that UNDFTD were selling the Hanon's, let alone had a web store at all.

^ By the time I got home from work and saw your post, hours had already past and UNDFTD no longer had the Omni Zone's on their site. I actually had no idea that UNDFTD were selling the Hanon's, let alone had a web store at all.

^ are you in the states? Call the undftd shops, they do phone orders.. I got mine from vegas for $162 shipped!! The website had the omnis up, took em down, than put them back up for more. Guess I got lucky.. what size are you, 13?, ill keep an eye out.

^ are you in the states? Call the undftd shops, they do phone orders.. I got mine from vegas for $162 shipped!! The website had the omnis up, took em down, than put them back up for more. Guess I got lucky.. what size are you, 13?, ill keep an eye out.

^ Yeah, I'm a 13. I'm in Canada. I'm at work right now. If it's possible, I might try calling in and asking if they have any 13's left and if they can ship to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom