***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Info on these reebooks?
Leather was synthetic couldn’t do it even for $30 as a beater
C39E2621-D806-4F58-9003-73FA537A144D.jpeg

for those too cool for the Nike Monarch

Strange thing is that Reebok's eBay account is already selling them but they aren't up on the site. Also, they put the Sax color way up for kids on Reebok.com but the men's version is only on reebok UK

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Men...7e:m:mnUv95Wmip6-IIUyq5KJpHg&var=472489936356

https://www.reebok.com/us/versa-pump-fury/DV5407.html

https://www.reebok.co.uk/instapump-fury-og/M48756.html

Man they took down that Black and a blue OG Fury from the UK sait with a quickness ...

Man they took down that Black and a blue OG Fury from the UK sait with a quickness ...

I know I wonder why. Luckily was able to have someone grab a pair for me off the UK site before that happened just got them in. Only issue I have with these and the fire cracker release from this year is that they made the opening to the shoe so tight that having a pump is almost pointless because you are getting a tight fight around the ankle whether you want it or not.

A01DE583-5224-4BC1-8F61-AE209CDD5A24.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 6
I know I wonder why. Luckily was able to have someone grab a pair for me off the UK site before that happened just got them in. Only issue I have with these and the fire cracker release from this year is that they made the opening to the shoe so tight that having a pump is almost pointless because you are getting a tight fight around the ankle whether you want it or not.

A01DE583-5224-4BC1-8F61-AE209CDD5A24.jpeg

Good grab Scott I am sure they will officially release them by the end of the month again.

Absolutely, did u see the prototype fury? Limited to 1994 pairs but it looks to close to the retail pair for me to really want them

I am a novice when it comes to this shoe. For the life of me I can not tell what the difference is from the retail pair. All I can see is the citron/yellow on the soles vs the black on the retail. I may just end up getting the pair off sneakerhead if its not that big of a difference.

Also, do these fit a 1/2 size big. I am typiically a 9.5 in majority of all Reebok retro's.

Edit....

ok, I see the sample pair does not have the pull tabs. I actually prefer them with the heel and tongue pull tabs.

Last edited:
I am a novice when it comes to this shoe. For the life of me I can not tell what the difference is from the retail pair. All I can see is the citron/yellow on the soles vs the black on the retail. I may just end up getting the pair off sneakerhead if its not that big of a difference.

Also, do these fit a 1/2 size big. I am typiically a 9.5 in majority of all Reebok retro's.

Edit....

ok, I see the sample pair does not have the pull tabs. I actually prefer them with the heel and tongue pull tabs.

Id go with your regular size, if you go a 1/2 size down will definitely be to tight and you'll have one heck of a time getting them on. I don't understand why this go around they made the opening to the shoe so tight but oh well, it is what it is. IMO the "prototype" shoe is for only the most die hard of fans of this shoe. I'd buy them but not at the 200 retail Reebok will have them for https://www.reebok.com/us/instampump-fury-proto/EF3014.html

Id go with your regular size, if you go a 1/2 size down will definitely be to tight and you'll have one heck of a time getting them on. I don't understand why this go around they made the opening to the shoe so tight but oh well, it is what it is. IMO the "prototype" shoe is for only the most die hard of fans of this shoe. I'd buy them but not at the 200 retail Reebok will have them for https://www.reebok.com/us/instampump-fury-proto/EF3014.html

Thanks for the reply. So usually I am a 9.5 in most Nike Runners, but the Huarache Runners I have to go up a 1/2 size. Would these be comparable to those?

Thanks for the reply. So usually I am a 9.5 in most Nike Runners, but the Huarache Runners I have to go up a 1/2 size. Would these be comparable to those?

They aren’t as tight as huaraches so I would go with the size you wear in other Nike running shoes like the air max 90 95 etc

They aren’t as tight as huaraches so I would go with the size you wear in other Nike running shoes like the air max 90 95 etc

That's good to know. Whenever I've tried on Furies, I've had to go up a size (like I do with Huaraches) since companies so rarely produce 12.5s.

Are there going to be other sites that have the non protoypes other than Sneakerhead? My size is gone.

Since we have a Pump retro releasing, I was off today (and under the weather) so I figured I'd go check out my Reebok's I haven't looked at in a long while (my collection is in my attached garage of my town house). I thought some would enjoy the few pairs I took pics of. These were all plentiful to get on super discount when they retroed a long while ago but now, they are hard to find. So glad I bought the black Original Pumps vs the white pair. Since I had a Certified Invincible colab, I figure get the OG black pair.

IMG_20190321_170402.jpg
IMG_20190321_164523.jpg
IMG_20190321_164914.jpg
IMG_20190321_165419.jpg

Putting these on my feet bring back SO MANY memories when I was younger (I'm 42) and high high tops were the thing! Amazing how high the original Pump was vs shoes today. Even the Court Victory Pumps being a mid where there are ZERO mid-cut tennis shoes anymore. I remember when these all released back in the day and loved that I grew up when I did. The awesome sneakers Reebok still has in their vault are just mind blowing. Especially since they seem to NOT care about bringing ANY of them out. Shame! Hope you all enjoyed the pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom