***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

91243016_790748771448333_823208034293846452_n.jpg

FYI, the pump fury millennium just dropped in the gold colorway.
DSC_3647.JPG
grave dig but man i remember buying a pair at the reebok outlet in tracy back in the day for 30 bucks. one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn. They were all black with clear blue pump bags. looked hella cheap but got damn the dmx was so comfy and the pump gave it the perfect fit

wish they would retro more colorways

Im almost certain my first Reebok were the workouts but my second pair was the BB4600, hope they retro them just like this

picture-20.png
had this same exact pair. my first non generic shoe i believe. the retros suck. could have atleast made the british flag the right colors

Hey guys,

First time poster here. I picked up a pair of Reebok Pump bringbacks and have been trying to definitively figure out which series they are from. I have been looking at what differentiates the original, 15th, 20th, and 25th anniversary editions. They have the full leather tongue so can't be the originals... I can't tell for sure if the toe box is narrow or wide given I've never owned another pair to compare them. I've got a few pictures to share if that helps at all. They seem to be in decent condition. Some creasing and a little bit of wear but not too bad.

Any help or information is appreciated! Thanks!

IMG_2797.jpg
IMG_2801.jpg
IMG_2798.jpg
Those are the retros from 04-05. I remember because I was in high school when these came back out. Also, John Cena wore them in the ring

had this same exact pair. my first non generic shoe i believe. the retros suck. could have atleast made the british flag the right colors

Same here - had this exact pair in 1986-87. I grabbed the white/red retro and they aren’t bad, really, but not true.

i am def digging these

Thanks for posting buddy. Just saw them this morning on my news feed. I love the overall design and shape but didn't like the 1st colorway. I said to myself that these would look great in the OG Pump Court Victory colorway that Chang wore. This color is nice. Very similar to it. Not usually a fan of the gum sole but it works on these.

Love Club C’s, they are like my AF-1’s to me plus the Puma Suedes. They can be pretty simple or wild and crazy. Speaking of...looks like WeAreBrainDead has a collab in the works. Thinks it’s a Club C I believe

C1A6EF90-91D0-4112-B75C-B335293B7F61.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom