***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

How do they fit? Bought these for 50% off
84140E4C-80CC-4589-BD6E-588CDCBF24C5.jpeg
I really enjoy them I think .5 size up wouldve been the better move. They are slim/narrow and I have a fairly normal width feet. They are comfortable just need a little more room is all. I want to get that pair myself when I have some extra dough.

I really enjoy them I think .5 size up wouldve been the better move. They are slim/narrow and I have a fairly normal width feet. They are comfortable just need a little more room is all. I want to get that pair myself when I have some extra dough.
Good lookin out. I thought they’d be a little slim from the looks, so I went a .5 size up. Just wanted to be sure it was the right move.

I went with my usual 11 and they’re tts to me. Narrow around the strap part, some wider feet might have trouble strapping it. Lots of room in the tow box, the mesh definitely makes it feel more roomy.
DAA9FCF6-8146-4FCF-A65C-E2EA75F2AAE5.jpeg
What the grey joints the price is too high for me

Those new Pump Courts could have been really cool had they done at least one of the OG Court Victory Pump color that Michael Chang wore. Then I would have actually broke down and bought a pair.

Those new Pump Courts could have been really cool had they done at least one of the OG Court Victory Pump color that Michael Chang wore. Then I would have actually broke down and bought a pair.
Or they could just bring them ****s back altogether lol. This is as close to an og-esque colorway I’ve seen with these.
20C1417D-8F69-4205-9CCF-FA536EDBA0A6.jpeg

I dig the silhouette, and have been meaning to grab a pair.

Stellar deal on Size? UK if you dig the blue pair:
1609524867828.png

i know they dropped over on reebok EU, but haven't seem them go up anywhere else yet.
waiting for them to go up on the US site so that i can cop that third pair you posted with the student discount

Back
Top Bottom