***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

^ Yeah, I'm a 13. I'm in Canada. I'm at work right now. If it's possible, I might try calling in and asking if they have any 13's left and if they can ship to Canada.

Just wanted to mention that recently I picked up a pair of "Team Purple" Omni Zones in my size after much searching.
I think something needs to be done about Reebok's quality control standards (& yes both shoes are the same size)

Just wanted to mention that recently I picked up a pair of "Team Purple" Omni Zones in my size after much searching.
I think something needs to be done about Reebok's quality control standards (& yes both shoes are the same size)

^ What's wrong with them? You've got to elaborate. They look the same size to me. Although the pump on the right shoe looks a bit bigger, but it's also closer than the one on the left shoe. Is that what it was?

Can you get them exchanged for a new pair or refunded?

^ What's wrong with them? You've got to elaborate. They look the same size to me. Although the pump on the right shoe looks a bit bigger, but it's also closer than the one on the left shoe. Is that what it was?

Can you get them exchanged for a new pair or refunded?

^ the sneaker on the right looks like the tongue lengh is alot shorter... and it loks like a narrower shoe... pump might be the same size, its not laced up like the other so its a little futher back... that sucks man... you buy from asia/europe?

^ the sneaker on the right looks like the tongue lengh is alot shorter... and it loks like a narrower shoe... pump might be the same size, its not laced up like the other so its a little futher back... that sucks man... you buy from asia/europe?

Simply put the shoe on the left has a tongue from a larger sized shoe so the tongue is higher/wider, Has a larger ball pump & release valve.
(Left shoe tongue is creased/curved in these pics though)

Apart from the tongues each shoe is exactly the same in every way (These are a size 11 btw)
The tongue on the left shoe looks like it should have been used in a size 12 (I have a pair of size 12 neon Twilight Zones & the tongue is pretty much the same as the ones in them).

Looks like the RBK factory messed up & put the wrong tongue into one of my shoes.

I picked these up from Europe & the next biggest size they had available was an 8 I think so an exchange is not an option.
I'm hoping to get a partial refund at least.

Simply put the shoe on the left has a tongue from a larger sized shoe so the tongue is higher/wider, Has a larger ball pump & release valve.
(Left shoe tongue is creased/curved in these pics though)

Apart from the tongues each shoe is exactly the same in every way (These are a size 11 btw)
The tongue on the left shoe looks like it should have been used in a size 12 (I have a pair of size 12 neon Twilight Zones & the tongue is pretty much the same as the ones in them).

Looks like the RBK factory messed up & put the wrong tongue into one of my shoes.

I picked these up from Europe & the next biggest size they had available was an 8 I think so an exchange is not an option.
I'm hoping to get a partial refund at least.

Got the Bodega Cotton Mouths on ebay for $139.99 
pimp.gif

^ score on the bodegas for that price... just got my hanon omnis today from undftd lv..... so sick, glad i copped... $162 shipped... the suede and colorway is awesome... nicely done hanon-shop.

^ score on the bodegas for that price... just got my hanon omnis today from undftd lv..... so sick, glad i copped... $162 shipped... the suede and colorway is awesome... nicely done hanon-shop.

not that anyone posts here anymore, but here's some reebok pick ups......

and heres my solebox's together in the dark...

not that anyone posts here anymore, but here's some reebok pick ups......

and heres my solebox's together in the dark...

Incredible pick-up's PumpLance. Yeah, not many people actively posting in this thread.

And nice Solebox 20th Anniversary Pump's too.

Incredible pick-up's PumpLance. Yeah, not many people actively posting in this thread.

And nice Solebox 20th Anniversary Pump's too.

^^^Scott I'm gonna have to "One Up" you hear and throw in my pair of Solebox Puma as well

Here are just a few pairs Reebok sent me last week, nothing too crazy yet but I definitely needed the Basquiat Court Vic's and the Maroon Flight Packs

^^^Scott I'm gonna have to "One Up" you hear and throw in my pair of Solebox Puma as well

Here are just a few pairs Reebok sent me last week, nothing too crazy yet but I definitely needed the Basquiat Court Vic's and the Maroon Flight Packs

^ha ha, nice DJ... whats the pair with the glow laces???  look like nike air structure's.. now take a pic of both glow pumps.  i dont have the trons.

^ha ha, nice DJ... whats the pair with the glow laces???  look like nike air structure's.. now take a pic of both glow pumps.  i dont have the trons.

Those are the Solebox Puma R698, dope shoes. The laces have a switch on them and the laces blink as you walk, and when you stand still they shut off.

Those are the Solebox Puma R698, dope shoes. The laces have a switch on them and the laces blink as you walk, and when you stand still they shut off.

Back
Top Bottom