***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Nice Questions....

Anyone see the recent 'heat' on eBay? Og blue/blk furys (a bit too much for me), some Kemp 3D ultralites and a nice collection of Shaq Attacks (3s I believe)

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Nice Questions....

Anyone see the recent 'heat' on eBay? Og blue/blk furys (a bit too much for me), some Kemp 3D ultralites and a nice collection of Shaq Attacks (3s I believe)

Over the last couple weeks there's been a lot of heat hitting eBay. I saw the Shaq's (saw a pair of 1's too), Preseason Instapump Arsenal's, Transit Zone's, Battleground's, etc.

There's a seller just dropping a lot of heat on eBay. None of it is in my size though.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Nice Questions....

Over the last couple weeks there's been a lot of heat hitting eBay. I saw the Shaq's (saw a pair of 1's too), Preseason Instapump Arsenal's, Transit Zone's, Battleground's, etc.

There's a seller just dropping a lot of heat on eBay. None of it is in my size though.

My Hanon Omni Zone's came in. They arrived at the post office last week, but I picked them up yesterday.

img2011041800122.jpg

img2011041800127.jpg

img2011041800129.jpg

img2011041800132.jpg

I actually lucked out. I was on my way to the post office for something else when I got the email on my phone for the back in stock notification. I went to the Hanon site and they had a full size run.

I actually lucked out. I was on my way to the post office for something else when I got the email on my phone for the back in stock notification. I went to the Hanon site and they had a full size run.

Forgot to take pics and post these up last week.....got these for my birthday. Didnt honestly think I would ever get my hands on these, only 20 pairs made for the Heineken Sales Reps in Canada. Took me about 3 months of negotiating with the seller and finally got him to budge

Forgot to take pics and post these up last week.....got these for my birthday. Didnt honestly think I would ever get my hands on these, only 20 pairs made for the Heineken Sales Reps in Canada. Took me about 3 months of negotiating with the seller and finally got him to budge

The question retroed again at the end of 2009. I grabbed the white/reds for around $50 dollars. Now if I could only find the black/red/gold reebok answer 1s in a FSR lolol..j/k and the OG reebok questions in white/blue and white/red from 97 that would be great. Holy Grails for me, I found the OG black/gold questions from 97 a few years ago in DS condition and purchased them immediately!

The question retroed again at the end of 2009. I grabbed the white/reds for around $50 dollars. Now if I could only find the black/red/gold reebok answer 1s in a FSR lolol..j/k and the OG reebok questions in white/blue and white/red from 97 that would be great. Holy Grails for me, I found the OG black/gold questions from 97 a few years ago in DS condition and purchased them immediately!

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^No, I didnt put the beer caps there...they are connected to plastic lace locks

thanks for the info and congrats. those look really good.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^No, I didnt put the beer caps there...they are connected to plastic lace locks

thanks for the info and congrats. those look really good.

Back
Top Bottom