***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

^^^And I think that was a mistake, if you notice now it says $400 under the Solebox. I wonder if that was a screw up?!?!

^^^And I think that was a mistake, if you notice now it says $400 under the Solebox. I wonder if that was a screw up?!?!

@JacobMontana: How many pairs did Packer get for SoleBox collab? and it's a steal at that price. Solebox responded to my message and said the retail is 400EUR.

Did the Cheap Monday x Reebok and CATerpillar x Reebok come out in your respective locations?\

Snapped this pic of my own PU. Patta with 5 pair of Laces & lacelocks
laugh.gif

432076_10150667634481558_579186557_11461568_681205726_n.jpg

Those Solebox is not worth 500EUR (price they were selling in Singapore - my location).
30t6p3b.gif

@JacobMontana: How many pairs did Packer get for SoleBox collab? and it's a steal at that price. Solebox responded to my message and said the retail is 400EUR.

Did the Cheap Monday x Reebok and CATerpillar x Reebok come out in your respective locations?\

Snapped this pic of my own PU. Patta with 5 pair of Laces & lacelocks
laugh.gif

432076_10150667634481558_579186557_11461568_681205726_n.jpg

Those Solebox is not worth 500EUR (price they were selling in Singapore - my location).
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Yeah lol it must have been bc it says $400 now even though they r sold out. Not worth $400 imo. @foshizzles Not sure exactly how many Packer got but they they sold out very quickly. Dope Pattas btw. I really like those.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Yeah lol it must have been bc it says $400 now even though they r sold out. Not worth $400 imo. @foshizzles Not sure exactly how many Packer got but they they sold out very quickly. Dope Pattas btw. I really like those.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Does anyone know how much the SoleBox Workout collab cost?

Here in Singapore, Limited Edt (one of the store collaborators) is selling them for staggering 819SGD!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The rest of the shoes only retail for 169SGD. Why does the fish leather would cost 819SGD??! Yeah I'm really pissed because I was looking forward to buy them. SMH

Is this the same for all stores carrying the Workout collab? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Pic:

what is messed up is that they aren't even fish leather, its embossed cow leather. so i dont get the price.

@ 2:28

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Does anyone know how much the SoleBox Workout collab cost?

Here in Singapore, Limited Edt (one of the store collaborators) is selling them for staggering 819SGD!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The rest of the shoes only retail for 169SGD. Why does the fish leather would cost 819SGD??! Yeah I'm really pissed because I was looking forward to buy them. SMH

Is this the same for all stores carrying the Workout collab? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Pic:

what is messed up is that they aren't even fish leather, its embossed cow leather. so i dont get the price.

@ 2:28

Look good with outdoor type clothes

I've been trying to upload some pics but comp is being terrible lately. Wish the site was more apple friendly

Look good with outdoor type clothes

I've been trying to upload some pics but comp is being terrible lately. Wish the site was more apple friendly

Got a pair of the DMX Runs (I believe this was the 2nd color released).  Took a few pics along with some other random Rbks that I don't believe I posted.  For right now NT is only allowing me to upload the small files.  Who knows

52525bc6e4ab6b50f85f28c8f38e996c365625f_t.jpg

b18252b66aa9ebbef01f37aeecf41d3a5ab0c26_t.jpg

739354576687a4f2b9e9f9d6fa9277100b98ffe_t.jpg

I hate this computer

Got a pair of the DMX Runs (I believe this was the 2nd color released).  Took a few pics along with some other random Rbks that I don't believe I posted.  For right now NT is only allowing me to upload the small files.  Who knows

52525bc6e4ab6b50f85f28c8f38e996c365625f_t.jpg

b18252b66aa9ebbef01f37aeecf41d3a5ab0c26_t.jpg

739354576687a4f2b9e9f9d6fa9277100b98ffe_t.jpg

I hate this computer

nice DMX runs, I have been looking for a pair of size 11s for a while.... love that shoe...

In other news
Reebok ES22 Emmitt Smith (sister shoe to Question) confirmed to retro

nice DMX runs, I have been looking for a pair of size 11s for a while.... love that shoe...

In other news

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

In other news

ES22
pimp.gif
 oh my.....my.....my.....my!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

But i dont think they will be dropping in HK
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

In other news

ES22
pimp.gif
 oh my.....my.....my.....my!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

But i dont think they will be dropping in HK
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

In other news

Nice. Definitely going to get a pair. I really want the Rush and Rush II's as well.

Back
Top Bottom