***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

nice DMX runs, I have been looking for a pair of size 11s for a while.... love that shoe...

In other news
Reebok ES22 Emmitt Smith (sister shoe to Question) confirmed to retro

Nice. Definitely going to get a pair. I really want the Rush and Rush II's as well.

man alot of dope reeboks in this thread...waiting on these two babies to arrive i love the stompers they are my second favorite futuristic shoe first being the mags...but like i told my boy while mcfly was running from biff in the mcflys, ripley was killing a whole colony of aliens and going head to head with queen in the alien stompers...lol

man alot of dope reeboks in this thread...waiting on these two babies to arrive i love the stompers they are my second favorite futuristic shoe first being the mags...but like i told my boy while mcfly was running from biff in the mcflys, ripley was killing a whole colony of aliens and going head to head with queen in the alien stompers...lol

nice DMX runs, I have been looking for a pair of size 11s for a while.... love that shoe...

In other news
100% copped on release. Love the ES22s, thanks for the info.

In other news
100% copped on release. Love the ES22s, thanks for the info.

Does anyone have or know where i can find some Court victory pumps us open size 9? any help is appreciated THANKS!!!

Does anyone have or know where i can find some Court victory pumps us open size 9? any help is appreciated THANKS!!!

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

pimp.gif

Hi guys, does anyone know when the Alien Stompers in the black/white, gum sole will drop and where, they are FIRE !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance

Hi guys, does anyone know when the Alien Stompers in the black/white, gum sole will drop and where, they are FIRE !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance

Got these from Japan today.

Reebok DMX Runs in green/volt colorway

I dunno if they're OG or a 2000-something retro that came out only for the Japanese market. The soles are so icey blue.

Got these from Japan today.

Reebok DMX Runs in green/volt colorway

I dunno if they're OG or a 2000-something retro that came out only for the Japanese market. The soles are so icey blue.

I think I want them in that color more than any other. I'm seriously jealous, those are sick. DMX Runs might be the most comfortable sneaker I've ever worn.

I think I want them in that color more than any other. I'm seriously jealous, those are sick. DMX Runs might be the most comfortable sneaker I've ever worn.

Agree I would love a release in those colors. I picked these up in 97 when they released and wore them to track practice. These got almost as mug reaction as wearing the Furys in 94, no lie. And everyone loved the feel of the DMX 10 unit

Agree I would love a release in those colors. I picked these up in 97 when they released and wore them to track practice. These got almost as mug reaction as wearing the Furys in 94, no lie. And everyone loved the feel of the DMX 10 unit

Back
Top Bottom