***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

extra-butter-reebok-pump-oxt-sheriff-detailed-images-3.jpg

Extra Butter OXT Release on Saturday

Crack!!!!

Can someone shed light on the freinds and family pump 20 bring back for me ? The difference between the FNF and the numbered pair

Can someone shed light on the freinds and family pump 20 bring back for me ? The difference between the FNF and the numbered pair

There is no difference in the actual shoe except for the inside tag. The FNF inside tag should say Friends and Family and have a number of 00. The numbered pairs should say "You have purchased" 1 of _ _. Most FNF either came without a box, with a black box with a white printed tag on it or in a blue box. No one can be sure how many FNF pairs were actually made.

There is no difference in the actual shoe except for the inside tag. The FNF inside tag should say Friends and Family and have a number of 00. The numbered pairs should say "You have purchased" 1 of _ _. Most FNF either came without a box, with a black box with a white printed tag on it or in a blue box. No one can be sure how many FNF pairs were actually made.

Just a heads up....White/Neon Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in August, and White/Red/Grey Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in December

Just a heads up....White/Neon Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in August, and White/Red/Grey Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in December

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Any reasoning to re-release either pair? 

Any reasoning to re-release either pair? 

Ok... Thanks... Was asking because I just purchased a pair and didn't know...

Ok... Thanks... Was asking because I just purchased a pair and didn't know...

Will there be any diffrences with the ones released late in 2009? 

Will there be any diffrences with the ones released late in 2009? 

eek.gif

pimp.gif
  This is really good news.  Regretted selling my double of the white neon's , now only if they would release the white and blue 

and white cherry red.............

eek.gif

pimp.gif
  This is really good news.  Regretted selling my double of the white neon's , now only if they would release the white and blue 

and white cherry red.............

bf9364083cc5ceca0996537aac4993eba5e56135_r.jpg
97336f5d38b1cd4905b55197acec9e36ccfdd645_r.png

The pair i just picked up.........Finding my size 12 was ruff......Finally found my size and it ended up being a freinds and family pair.......It didnt matter to me i just wanted them

bf9364083cc5ceca0996537aac4993eba5e56135_r.jpg
97336f5d38b1cd4905b55197acec9e36ccfdd645_r.png

The pair i just picked up.........Finding my size 12 was ruff......Finally found my size and it ended up being a freinds and family pair.......It didnt matter to me i just wanted them

Thanks..I hope so..... I will be on the hunt for the white and blue's in a week or so..... Hopefully they will pop up soon

Thanks..I hope so..... I will be on the hunt for the white and blue's in a week or so..... Hopefully they will pop up soon

Back
Top Bottom