***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

2012 Reebok Shaqnosis 
grin.gif

http://www.defynewyork.co...k-for-2012-well-sort-of/

sick.gif

I was excited until I saw that picture. What ARE those? Why can't they just do a proper retro?

Try not to just use NT as a way to generate hits for your website. That list is ok

Those Shaqnosis remakes ain't half bad - they have design cues that pay homage to the original. Besides Reebok Classics get discounted heavily so they won't be a bad pickup at $49.99.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

one of each will do 

The month of November will be a very expensive and busy one for sure
Lol, while everyone is going to be busy with the AJ IVs, I'll get busy with some AI IVs
wink.gif
AJ Bred 4<<<<<<<<<<AI Bred 4......in terms of quality and price.

Just received FULL CONFIRMATION that the Shaqnosis 2012 is a concept and it will not be releasing.

Also received confirmation that we can expect 80% of the shoes on the Sneaker Watch list to be retro'd including the Shaqnosis and Shaq Attack in TRUE OG format sometime between this year and the next.

By the way they could have been A LOT worse

video-011211.jpg

via SneakerWatch

It's kind of hilarious that the Shaq Attacks are getting retro'd. Those things flooded outlets way back in the day and didn't sell very well at all. I remember my pops buying me a pair for like nothing on a Saturday at some outlet mall. Now they'll probably get marketed for 100 bucks with kids flocking to get them because they're 'retro.'

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

It's kind of hilarious that the Shaq Attacks are getting retro'd. Those things flooded outlets way back in the day and didn't sell very well at all. I remember my pops buying me a pair for like nothing on a Saturday at some outlet mall. Now they'll probably get marketed for 100 bucks with kids flocking to get them because they're 'retro.'

Every OG was like this back in the day. Sneaker culture wasn't as developed in the 90's as it is today.

Back
Top Bottom