***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

XXL magazine

I'm gonna be pissed if the Knicks twilight zones release. Got a sample pair off eBay at Christmas for $400. I think reebok is putting some sort of vault on their website

how do the ES22 feel are they comfey or they feel like bricks lol im looking to get one Og color but the gum sole is stuipd should of kept to the clear sole on those like the ogs

How'd you get em so cheap? Dm me if you don't mind. Steal right there bro. Very nice none the less
You better bookmark kicksdeals, YCMC always has deals and coupons for like 15% off. I even used the 15% off coupon I got when I got my Questions Hoyas, for the All White Question lows. I ended up paying 97 for a brand new show, no tax, or shipping. But they had a deal on the Answer Hoyas that you could get them for 60. I almost got but decided against

Only the White/Blue pair are loosely based on an OG colorway, but with slightly different blocking (the OGs had a White midsole)
Loosely based is right, but it's very loose. Aside from a bunch of smaller differences It's more of a teal colour in the OG's not really blue. Reebok shoulda given us at least one true OG colorway.

Anyone know what the new dmx run 10 colorway looks like that's posted on the Eastbay calendar for 5/1?

Last edited:
How'd you get em so cheap? Dm me if you don't mind. Steal right there bro. Very nice none the less

Yea. I got my Answer 4s last week from YCMC. They were $60 off, free shipping too.

Finally picked up the White/Blue Questions from CL today for $90.

Good week.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the new dmx run 10 colorway looks like that's posted on the Eastbay calendar for 5/1?

Nevermind, it's the OG color that we have all been waiting for:smile: They have it listed as White/Blue/Purple/Yellow, but just recently updated it with a picture on their release calendar. Can't wait.

Last edited:
To those who i was going to help with the shaq's, sorry i couldnt, I took an unexpected vacation.... and on another note Feature's size run was bad and didnt even have a sz 14

Back
Top Bottom