***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

65D29A03-BB37-43BF-A2D9-7778187A7186.png
Grabbed these last Friday - for the price I couldn’t pass up.

You won’t regret it! Leather on those are bananas!

I’ve carted them about ten times since January and just hadn’t pulled the trigger. Went in to foot locker last week and nothing made me want to spend money and then I remembered these. Couldn’t wait any longer.

I’ve carted them about ten times since January and just hadn’t pulled the trigger. Went in to foot locker last week and nothing made me want to spend money and then I remembered these. Couldn’t wait any longer.

Sweet! You made a good purchase.

Wow. Lol

I just so happened to be browsing SNS sale section today randomly and settled on those and the reebok x hundreds workout plus

Both ended up being less than 50 each.

Well done! I almost managed to grab them too, but missed out on my size! Congrats on the pickup.

** Update - just saw they still have sz13. That's not a deal breaker in CL for me (TTS sz12). I think I'll pull that trigger!

** Update 2 - Nope. Refreshed the page and they're all gone. Off to find something else - got the desire for a new pair of something now!

65D29A03-BB37-43BF-A2D9-7778187A7186.png
Grabbed these last Friday - for the price I couldn’t pass up.

Last edited:
I’ve missed out on the answer DMX drops every time. I know I’m super late but if anyone sees a size 15 or is trying to get rid of their pair LMK.

Back
Top Bottom