***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Just picked these up with their 15% coupon and free expedited shipping. Can't wait to see how they look/feel in hand.

Reebok-DMX-Series-1000-Purple-1.jpg
These are nice

Another pic of them
66474211_2290737897712335_3038007241246351687_n.jpg

So both my inexpensive Reeboks came in. 1st pair
IMG_20190725_112301.jpg

My $15 pair of Aztreks from Finishline!! These things are awesome!!! Very comfy and nice materials. Love this colorway as it won't get dirty as easily and the teal really pops with the black base. Can't complain for $15! Next pair is this..
IMG_20190725_112307.jpg

BB 5600 Archive!!! I missed the boat on these when they released last year. Let them go without actually seeing them in person! And boy was I wrong!! The materials on these are amazing!! The leather is so soft!! No cushioning but that's fine. Feels sorta like a Jordan 1 (meaning flat). Love how these look. It's been a LONG time but I think I had a pair of these as a kid in the early 80s (I had either these or the Breakaways). Found this pair for $80 on EBay and I'm totally fine with that price. Gotta say, these classics are really well done.

Now, does anyone have the DMX Run 10 and can confirm sizing on them? Finally found the color I want and don't want to get the wrong size. Thanks for the help.

So both my inexpensive Reeboks came in. 1st pair
IMG_20190725_112301.jpg

My $15 pair of Aztreks from Finishline!! These things are awesome!!! Very comfy and nice materials. Love this colorway as it won't get dirty as easily and the teal really pops with the black base. Can't complain for $15! Next pair is this..
IMG_20190725_112307.jpg

BB 5600 Archive!!! I missed the boat on these when they released last year. Let them go without actually seeing them in person! And boy was I wrong!! The materials on these are amazing!! The leather is so soft!! No cushioning but that's fine. Feels sorta like a Jordan 1 (meaning flat). Love how these look. It's been a LONG time but I think I had a pair of these as a kid in the early 80s (I had either these or the Breakaways). Found this pair for $80 on EBay and I'm totally fine with that price. Gotta say, these classics are really well done.

Now, does anyone have the DMX Run 10 and can confirm sizing on them? Finally found the color I want and don't want to get the wrong size. Thanks for the help.

Got all three of the pairs you have and are asking about and I went size 10.5 tts in all three. The 5600 of course has more room than the other two. The Aztrek feels slightly shorter to me than the DMX Run but the run fits snugger on top of the foot, if that makes sense. I would get the same as the Aztrek.

And you’re right - those 5600 are so nice in hand. My first pair of Reebok’s was in 1986 and the BB4600 - which is coming back soon.

Got all three of the pairs you have and are asking about and I went size 10.5 tts in all three. The 5600 of course has more room than the other two. The Aztrek feels slightly shorter to me than the DMX Run but the run fits snugger on top of the foot, if that makes sense. I would get the same as the Aztrek.

Thanks so much Bryan. One other question if I may? Toebox room in the DMX Run 10. Is it decent or do your toes feel cramped? I gotta be able to wiggle my toes or they go numb. Thanks again buddy.

Thanks so much Bryan. One other question if I may? Toebox room in the DMX Run 10. Is it decent or do your toes feel cramped? I gotta be able to wiggle my toes or they go numb. Thanks again buddy.

Length gives a little room but the height is right on you. The material is soft though so you can move your toes pretty easily.

I had the white/gray-blk joints back in 87. Just a little kid but I ran those into the ground because it was cool to wear the shoes beat up. Not dirty, I mean well worn.

Awesome Bryan!! Interval 96s!!! Heard they were coming out soon! How do they feel?

Just like the Aztrek/Pyro midsole. Upper is a little wider and I went half
size down to a 10 and fit is like a 10.5 Aztrek. I like the white/forest better though - the vector stopping at the midsole on this colorway kills the whole “overbranded” design.

Yep, looks like a Jordan 1 mid - same features but is just off. Hopefully the materials are like the BB5600/Alien Stomper so at least that will be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom