***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

90A34C9E-8E38-4537-BC0C-DD77C8286730.jpeg

Angry Birds

Going to sell my Alien stompers, worn twice, size 10.5. Offering to you guys because you’re real Reebok fans. PM if interested. $75.

Hi everyone, relatively new to Reebok here (other than owning Questions way back in the day). I was wondering if anyone could comment on the sizing of the Packer Club C "Marcials" - they normally run TTS for me but Packers site says they run a half size big. Could anyone who owns the pair comment on sizing? Appreciate any help!

Hi everyone, relatively new to Reebok here (other than owning Questions way back in the day). I was wondering if anyone could comment on the sizing of the Packer Club C "Marcials" - they normally run TTS for me but Packers site says they run a half size big. Could anyone who owns the pair comment on sizing? Appreciate any help!

I was confused on that as well because the Club C’s fit TTS. I would go with your true size if ya want.

I do own these as well as a couple of other Club C's. Since the inside lining is leather on the Packers , they do run a little larger than my other club Cs (not as much padding with the interior). I went TTS- half a size would have been perfect, but I'm not getting blisters or anything.

Back
Top Bottom