New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

still cant believe how ******* stupid this guy was. he coulda been winning superbowls right now with the patriots instead of this outcome

Some details about Hernandez's daily life...

Prison records show Aaron Hernandez's life behind bars was hell

The release in recent weeks of hundreds of pages of records detailing Hernandez’s time behind bars in Massachusetts, however, may point to a far more likely motive.

“This place ain’t [expletive] to me,” Hernandez once told officers at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Lancaster, Mass, according to an incident report. “I’ll run this place and keep running [expletive]. Prison ain’t [expletive] to me.”

His truth on this matter was not so bold – his life was marked by violent fights, attempts by other inmates to extort and intimidate him and outbursts of frustration at the arbitrary strictness of inmate life.

According to jail and prison records, Hernandez struggled with everything from routine disciplinary checks, to getting along with other inmates, to frustrations about having so few people to talk with.

In Bristol County Jail, where he served about 22 months, Hernandez was charged with 21 disciplinary offenses stemming from 12 separate incidents, according to records. At the Souza-Baranowski prison, where he spent two years, there were 78 more disciplinary offenses and 12 major incidents, according to records.

There were at least four physical altercations, with Hernandez often challenged by other inmates. He was caught with a nearly 6-inch shiv at one point. At times he was treated for cuts, bruises and reddened fists after battles so intense guards couldn’t pull the men apart without using mace.

Another time, in Bristol County, he and an inmate were placed in individual cages in the “yard” for their designated hour outside their cell. An argument ensued and unable to get at the other man, they proceeded to spit on each through the fencing.

In other incidents, Hernandez complained about his mail being read by prison officials, letters he wrote being seized and other mundane tasks. He once physically tore up a letter in front of guards and then ate it so they couldn’t keep it – “I’ll eat the [expletive] and then you don’t get [expletive],” Hernandez shouted according to an incident report.

He complained about body cavity, strip and cell searches. He often called the jail “corrupt.” He argued guards were unnecessarily intrusive in his life. “You’re overdoing your job,” he shouted at one, according to a report.

He was known, in fits of extreme frustration, to kick and pound his door and shout for assistance.

ice cube as alexander bradley

drake as high school lover

matt barnes as prison lover
roll.gif

Sounds like dude just needed a way out. Got depressed after his trial being around normal folks and just couldn't handle prison life. Word is he sought out companionship from the CO's because he had more in common with them whereas the other inmates there were super anti-social.

People forget that Souza is Massachusetts' worst prison. It's where the worst of the worst go. Dudes that have severe disciplinary issues in the other prisons go to Souza, a long with 1st degree murderers.

I think more than anything it was simply a cased of Hernandez biting off more than he could chew.

I think that fact is very misleading. That article also states they haven’t analyzed many donors from his age group either

anybody watch this aaron hernandez show on oxygen? they finally confirmed he was gay

Yeah that **** was crazy. He was legitimately admitting to them that he was gay too. Crying out to his gay lawyer about his insecurities about it and everything.

Had no idea there was a documentary on him. I hope I remember to check it out later.

Back
Top Bottom